Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would deprive me of Mother Nature's blessing of artificially processed food? Have the Din-EH not suffered enough?!

I use the Outer Heaven emblem for my PF, so obviously I'm the best :lecture
brb joining Pliss's turf
Look who's talking, you have parasitic vocal chords, young man! You must be isolated from the rest of the board.

Shun him, shun him I say! Just like how the English language shunned my ppl.
:monkey2 your words hurt me. Hush up old man, do I have to beat you with your walker?
Hush now, old man. Or no burgers..

Hush Solidus, only dreamms now

In the mean time, you can prepare me to become the second greatest base in MGS V history :lecture

I really wish you could just find people in your friends list. It's so stupid it's a random pool. I actually had a guy just visit my PF and then left.

My security team is pretty much all A ranked (So they wear bulletproof helmets) but there's some guys out there with S's.

The vocal chord parasites are preventing your friends from communicating with one another. I have found that they mutate at an exponential rate for each fifth consecutive generation. The mutations are such that it is impossible to turn the male parasites into female. I have named this... the Henry Morgan strain.

Hamburgers would suffice.

Q2GZrLe.jpg

Here's the comment I responded, to. Whether you agree or disagree, the reaction was pretty hilarious :lol. I wasn't even talking to Jeremy...

Can we all just take a second to say that Kojima made the right choice by casting kiefer sutherland.. he sounds great as big boss even though he doesnt talk much but when he does speak...his delievery is music to my ear. By the end of the game , i kid you not..i have already forgotten how Hayter snake sounds.. n that says alot for a dude who only voiced Snake once and a dude who has voiced Snake all the other time.. but Hayter will always be Solid Snake to me, so i'm happy with that.. Kiefer rockz~

"I think you and 74 lemmings who upped your comment must have very selective memory. Kiefer was hardly even given ANY lines in TPP. Remember the entire 10 minute monologue with Skull Face, where he was SILENT the entire time? When he speaks, he also sounds like Jack Bauer, and I'm saying this as a long time fan of 24. Kiefer sounds exactly like Kiefer Sutherland."

I'm sorry, but I'm confused. He said Kiefer didn't talk much, but he loved the moments when he was able to perform. I guess I'm lemming 75 because I agree with a lot of what he said. :lol I could never forget Hayter's Big Boss since Metal Gear Solid 3 is my favorite piece of fictional entertainment, but I understand that most people just play things as they come. Or maybe he was just being a bit hyperbolic, because he was just really excited. I would have preferred Big Boss having a different voice actor from the start, and was surprised that John Cygan didn't voice him in MGS3. Heck, I would have loved if Richard Doyle played him in this game, but I appreciate what we got. Not that Hayter was bad, it's just that I would have much preferred Cygan or Doyle for story reasons.

I'm sorry, but I'm confused. He said Kiefer didn't talk much, but he loved the moments when he was able to perform. I guess I'm lemming 75 because I agree with a lot of what he said. :lol I could never forget Hayter's Big Boss since Metal Gear Solid 3 is my favorite piece of fictional entertainment, but I understand that most people just play things as they come. Or maybe he was just being a bit hyperbolic, because he was just really excited. I would have preferred Big Boss having a different voice actor from the start, and was surprised that John Cygan didn't voice him in MGS3. Heck, I would have loved if Richard Doyle played him in this game, but I appreciate what we got. Not that Hayter was bad, it's just that I would have much preferred Cygan or Doyle for story reasons.

shhhh bane

Shhhhh

let it go

Actually wait, why didn't Richard Doyle come back? Weird.

I didn't hate Sutherland, but I didn't like him either... just stagnantly did nothing the entire game except say a couple full sentences. It really doesn't make any sense that they didn't stick with Hayter considering how Sutherland wasn't even used.

I didn't hate Sutherland, but I didn't like him either... just stagnantly did nothing the entire game except say a couple full sentences. It really doesn't make any sense that they didn't stick with Hayter considering how Sutherland wasn't even used.
Does he genuinely convey the facial and vocal expressions of a man in his late 40s?

I'm 76 :lol

Cygan would have been great choice. I still prefer Kiefer to him though because he has a more distinct voice, but Cygan would have been the next best choice in my opinion.

I actually think Richard Doyle was the worst Big Boss to date, even worse than Old Snake in PW :lol Didn't he have a bit of an accent in MGS4?

Hayter doesn't know a thing about subtlety, after PW, no thanks :lol

Does he genuinely convey the facial and vocal expressions of a man in his late 40s?

Not sure. Thing is, I think this game received a MASSIVE visual downgrade over the promos/Ground Zeroes. I was taking a break from hours of gameplay and I decided to pop in Ground Zeroes, and aside from the Play Dough-like textures, the game looks much better than TPP.

I also fired up a little Arkham Knight, and my God what a difference. Batman's facial expressions a(I was watching the Catwoman ending scene) had more life than TPP. I know it's trivial to complain about graphics, but TPP is lackluster, and after AK you won't be impressed. At all. :lol

Back