Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that's nothing to get your panties in a bunch for, he went nuclear with you :lol perhaps he thought you were on your way to spoiler territory?

I enjoyed his review but I didn't even looked at the comment section, you lose brain cells every time you do, whether you agree or disagree with the comments :lol

Oh damn, I'm
Surprised. I like Jeremy's stuff. You just have your fair opinion, you didn't beta it or hate on anyone. I'm honestly very surprised to hear that.

But I do enjoy Kefier in the roll. Some lines Hayter couldn't have put the same Gravitas that Kefier did, since he uses such a gravely voice. The trick is not to watch any 24 for a long time before TTP

Here's the comment I responded, to. Whether you agree or disagree, the reaction was pretty hilarious :lol. I wasn't even talking to Jeremy...

"I think you and 74 lemmings who upped your comment must have very selective memory. Kiefer was hardly even given ANY lines in TPP. Remember the entire 10 minute monologue with Skull Face, where he was SILENT the entire time? When he speaks, he also sounds like Jack Bauer, and I'm saying this as a long time fan of 24. Kiefer sounds exactly like Kiefer Sutherland."
If you somehow forget what a voice actor's take on a character (he says 'Hayter Snake', doesn't specify of Naked or Solid Snake) is and you've been with a series for that long, then clearly something is wrong with you :lol

But why did he block you? Why didn't anyone even respond to you? :cuckoo:

I had some ********* invade my base and get killed by my guards. I retaliated and went to his (he didn't join because he wasn't online) and I Fultoned 40 over his men :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Last edited:
REVENGE™

:lol it's very satisfying when you join in and end up killing the guy. I have an almost fully complete FOB. All my sections are level 33.

Takes way too much fuel resources to upgrade them. And what's with this real time bull **** to upgrade them? 8 ****ing hours, really?

I've been grinding fuel resources in mission 12. Just run into the cave at the start, extract the fuel and metals... go to the file, and the game saves. Restart mission, rinse and repeat. I got 100,000 in fuel in maybe a half hour.

I would construct a nuke, but I don't want to be nuked myself.

:lol

All my units are 60 and above. My Combat unit is about 70 now.

I got about 200 pricks in my brig, that for some reason never want to leave. It's full of A++ and S ranks.

It was during the 70s, when we were all young and ready for anything. Except the advent of Rock n' Roll. The lyrics of heavy metal put a strain on our vocal chords. At first we thought it was nothing. But, then after a session of eating fur burgers, only then did I realize that I had contracted the Wolbachiya. Not only did it infect the vocal chords, but it prevented us from singing soprano. Have you ever tried singing Immigrant song in a tenor voice? It doesn't work!

I found that ho, smacked her around a bit, and screamed. The screaming helped to change the male parasites of the vocal chords into female so they couldn't reproduce any longer. However, it took away my words. I was no longer able to karaoke to either Led Zeppelin, or Kiss.

The parasitic strain of the Wolbachiya evolved and took a new form in the 90s. It gave birth to grunge rock, with the likes of Pearl Jam, Creed, and Nirvana. No longer were we trying to sing in beautiful voices. But, Rock N' Roll was taken over by the likes of Eddie Vedder and Scott Stapp, and their infected vocal chords. Infected vocal chords became the norm. And with this norm, it gave birth to Generation X.

Have you found the English strain on your base? It is close to you, but you do not know it. A fortune cookie told me so.

The vocal chord parasites attach themselves freely when one does not use proper protection during oral copulation. There is no cure. Inoculations only postpone the inevitable.

I have done much research on the Wolbachiya. They originated from... HEY are punks listening to me?!

Hey, weren't you in "Thinner"?

LuqHwng.jpg

Aww look at him, he thinks he can fight Pliss!

Look who's talking, you have parasitic vocal chords, young man! You must be isolated from the rest of the board.

Shun him, shun him I say! Just like how the English language shunned my ppl.

Back