Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't read up anything on Ocelot, I played MGS1 many times & MGS2 even more times, only MGS3 & 4 i played once, and PW i kinda skipped most of the boring conversations.

I knew Ocelot was double agent in 1, triple in 3, the rest is pretty straight forward you can't miss it unless you had other people play the button smashing parts for you... IMO that MGS1 torturing part was one of the hardest smashing scene even on higher difficulties.

You underestimated my insights on the series, i'm just not very good with Big Boss's storyline coz i find it boring like watching a 60's flick. And who doesn't know most of the story post MGS2 was just fillers to keep the series going. It's different from some stories where the writer actually though about the prequels when he wrote the "sequels". You'd never know The End might be blood related to Big Boss.

Which is none.

10898151_1380195662068133_8940876157570492462_n.jpg

I just hope that KojiPro does an immaculate job with the PC port of TPP as they did with GZ.

Im sure they will. If its one thing KojiPro are known for its quality control! Seriously, never has a game from them had any issues what so ever. Its crazy that they are in the minority

I love David Bowie since I was born, but Kojima's just pushing it. :lol

There were one too many subtle nods to David Bowie that I can count throughout the series but what some poeple might not know was that MGS3's original ending theme was going to be Bowie's "Space Oddity". MGSV was also supposed to feature Bowie's Diamiond Dogs but that never happened either.

Space Oddity was the original ending?! :lol OMG...

I guess that we could say that Kojima has good taste in music (aside from hiring Banana Boy, of course).

Space Oddity was the original ending?! :lol OMG...

I guess that we could say that Kojima has good taste in music (aside from hiring Banana Boy, of course).

He really does, and I LOVE that he and Norihiko Hibino came up with the idea of having 60's inspired music in MGS3 but with a conscious addition of modern touches, such as the beats, tempo and synthesizers. I remember reading in PSM that the purpose was to subtly break the fourth wall only for those who might notice. Brilliant.

Nowadays it's Hans Zimmer ripoff with banana slapping action who according to IMDB, has no scoring credits prior to MGSV:

Ludvig Forssell - IMDb

Back