Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

And hence, Big Boss is able to remain a good guy, who was simply killed by a naive, younger version of himself :gah: :slap

BUTTZ HEEZE UNNLY LOSSHT BECHUZZ SNACK WUZZ YUNGERZ DEM HIMZZZ!!!

I can't stand that argument. After looking at Ocelot being able to jump 50 feet on-top of Ray and the fight scene between Ocelot and Snake... age doesn't mean **** in MGS.

Last edited:

Remember the fight with The End? If you tried to chase after him, he would sprint and get away :lol. You're right, age is really a non-factor where this series is concerned.

I've been thinking of something recently. Do you think if Kojima eventually did the original MG's remakes he could release it like GZ and PP? MG1 was pretty short and not as dense as MG2 so it could be like a prologue like how GZ is.

I've been thinking of something recently. Do you think if Kojima eventually did the original MG's remakes he could release it like GZ and PP? MG1 was pretty short and not as dense as MG2 so it could be like a prologue like how GZ is.

I don't see why not. MG1 is very thin and it really doesn't have much flesh to it. MG2 was capable of making a coherent story. But even still, both games will be heavily retconned and honestly I think they should be to be made to make much bigger games.

Just watched a video on Machinima, about MGS V and they said that it uses a real time clock. If I play during the night it will be night in the game, sounds pretty cool.

Yeah I remember hearing that. That was one of the things I loved in MPO that you could choose to play in day or night.

Just watched a video on Machinima, about MGS V and they said that it uses a real time clock. If I play during the night it will be night in the game, sounds pretty cool.

Well, I don't know man, I usually play at night past midnight, I'm not sure if I always want to play at night in-game.

I hope they add a little gimmick like sleeping to kill time and you can wake up in the morning or at night, like in STALKER.

you can always just change the ps4 clock to am instead of pm problem solved

Kojima is going ballz out with this series. Here's a plot twist that I bet will happen for the remakes of Metal Gear: Solid Snake was actually communicating with a Patriot AI system and not Big Boss via codec (similar to how Raiden was being manipulated by GW in MGS 2)!

dun dun dunnn.....

actually that makes sense for me :O

the fapping feature is being implemented in this game. kojima added this feature a long time ago when mgs4 came out. its a staple in the franchise now. why would he exclude this?

I don't see why not. MG1 is very thin and it really doesn't have much flesh to it. MG2 was capable of making a coherent story. But even still, both games will be heavily retconned and honestly I think they should be to be made to make much bigger games.

I'd be into that. Remake the original Metal Gear instead. Flesh out the story. Heck, maybe even let us play as Gray Fox in "Operation Intrude N312" in a "tanker" style prelude chapter.

And bring back Hayter please. Or if Hayter himself is done with MGS, ask the "original face of solid snake" Michael Biehn! :p

I think if they remade MG1 and 2 they'd have to change alot since, at least MG2s case, its very similar to MGS1.

Again im afraid theyll change the story to BigBoss was good all along which would suck ***

I think if they remade MG1 and 2 they'd have to change alot since, at least MG2s case, its very similar to MGS1.

Again im afraid theyll change the story to BigBoss was good all along which would suck ***

If he is kept the villain is would give credibility to the ending of MGS4 since you would know he was a anti-hero soldier who lost his way.

Back