Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

It would have been interesting if Liquid was a recurring villain in MGS; If he and Snake continued to battle each other, even as grizzled old men - without the Liquid Ocelot nonsense.

It would have defeated the purpose of Foxdie, though..

It would have been interesting if Liquid was a recurring villain in MGS; If he and Snake continued to battle each other, even as grizzled old men - without the Liquid Ocelot nonsense.

It would have defeated the purpose of Foxdie, though..

Very true don't like how they handled the Foxdie stuff after the first game it became nonsense.

I'd love a MGs remake if the voicework from the original and basically everything was the same excelt it running on the Fox Engine

They need the original soundtrack remastered don't do what Tts did it took me out of the game imo.

I'd love a MGs remake if the voicework from the original and basically everything was the same excelt it running on the Fox Engine

Nah, don't see the point in that. Basically the same game with updated graphics. Would not be making good use of the Fox engine.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd like to see a 're-imagining' of the game. Don't make it completely different, but different enough so that it can stand on its own, and hopefully be better than the original. A reboot I guess. Take advantage of next Gen power, and create some amazing level designs with amazing weather effects, photorealistic visuals, dts surround sound and much smarter AI. I'd love to see a more realistic portrayal of the story actually.

Nah, don't see the point in that. Basically the same game with updated graphics. Would not be making good use of the Fox engine.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd like to see a 're-imagining' of the game. Don't make it completely different, but different enough so that it can stand on its own, and hopefully be better than the original. A reboot I guess. Take advantage of next Gen power, and create some amazing level designs with amazing weather effects, photorealistic visuals, dts surround sound and much smarter AI. I'd love to see a more realistic portrayal of the story actually.

I thought all of this was implied when people say they want a remake? If people want everything to essentially be the exact same in a remake as with the original, then they're sorely missing the point, aren't they? :lol:exactly:

I thought all of this was implied when people say they want a remake? If people want everything to essentially be the exact same in a remake as with the original, then they're sorely missing the point, aren't they? :lol:exactly:

I would want a re-imagining, but I don't want anyone but Kojima to touch it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdaY66uwz_c[/ame]

I hope this happens in the game

billy-dee-clapping.gif

I'm really surprised there hasn't been a lot of Kiefer-based meme gifs or videos for MGS. Do people seriously have no problems with him replacing Hayter?

The COD bro casual fans could care less. To them as long as it's Biggu Buss the more gooder.

Back