Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

According to the official MGSV Instagram page, you will be able to "decide between life and death for certain characters, and what follows depends on his actions".

Sounds great, and it has the picture of Big Boss putting Chico in the cross-collar choke. Now I believe my speculation is how it's going to be. Can't wait to see Big Boss go "bad".

According to the official MGSV Instagram page, you will be able to "decide between life and death for certain characters, and what follows depends on his actions".

Sounds great, and it has the picture of Big Boss putting Chico in the cross-collar choke. Now I believe my speculation is how it's going to be. Can't wait to see Big Boss go "bad".

Sounds great.

:yess: finish him

This could be a tongue in cheek way of re-writing the future of the franchise, the Solid Snake Era to allow for potential choices from this game.

This could be a tongue in cheek way of re-writing the future of the franchise, the Solid Snake Era to allow for potential choices from this game.

I hope it's not some Terminator ****, where changes in the past greatly affect the outcome for a future timeline.

Please, PLEAESE, let us be able to kill Chico :pray:

The go on to say that certain choices won't be possible, as the storyline has a set path created by previous games that they must play into. So I don't think there will THAT much leeway in killing off people.

That's what I was wondering. Kill Big Boss, then Solid Snake marries Meryl and they spend their lives raising sled dogs.

Great sig banner BTW

Thanks man! I'm just experimenting with Photoshop a bit. If any of you guys want banners, PM me with the artwork you want, and I'll customize a few.

It bugged me Arsenal Gear's crash landing was never explained.

Anything that gets rid of MGS4 from the franchise :pray:

Nevaaah! Mwahahaha

tumblr_inline_mhikccWf3C1qz4rgp.gif

Hope this isn't the thing Kojima said "can't be done in movies and has never been done in gaming"

Because Mass Effect did it.

Assassin's Creed also did parkour before Big Boss did :lol. I wouldn't put it past him to do something Mass Effect-ish. Just hope that the choice that's given in the end doesn't suck like ME 3.

I'm very much looking forward to this game, no doubt about that. With that said, it does seem to be taking elements from some of the recently popular western games and trying to make it relevant to the current generation of gamers who are into games like Uncharted, Assassins, RDR, etc.

Back