Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You. Are an example for. Your peers. I know what it was like to be young, too. You'd much rather play video games, than listen to an old man talk about oral and a nal STDs.

I am thankful that you have heard me. As such. I will provide an additional 50 tapes of my dissertations on vocal chord parasites. It is available on your iDroid.

Sighhhhh.... I grow weary. I have not eaten a burger in over 24 hours.

Ive fought Las Plagas and mastered the Parasite Eve games ( theres even a Mist unit in PE 2 ) so going in to this i felt it was very outdated and unoriginal.
This is kinda true, actually.
You. Are an example for. Your peers. I know what it was like to be young, too. You'd much rather play video games, than listen to an old man talk about oral and a nal STDs.

I am thankful that you have heard me. As such. I will provide an additional 50 tapes of my dissertations on vocal chord parasites. It is available on your iDroid.

Sighhhhh.... I grow weary. I have not eaten a burger in over 24 hours.
Replace 'video games' with 'Iron Men' and you have this forum :lol

I'm 76 :lol

Cygan would have been great choice. I still prefer Kiefer to him though because he has a more distinct voice, but Cygan would have been the next best choice in my opinion.

I actually think Richard Doyle was the worst Big Boss to date, even worse than Old Snake in PW :lol Didn't he have a bit of an accent in MGS4?

Hayter doesn't know a thing about subtlety, after PW, no thanks :lol

Yeah, you're right about Doyle. There wasn't anything memorable about his performance, so that's why I didn't remember the quality of his acting. I was probably too busy listening to the exposition to notice that it was just gravely British monotone (was it British? I don't know anything about the actor outside of MGS).

I just mentioned him and Cygan for the fans who have a continuity preference. I haven't heard enough of any MGS actor besides Phill LaMar and Jennifer Hale to know how skillful they are. I heard David Hayter's Winter Soldier, and I was disappointed with his range.

I actually wanted Kiefer to play Big Boss years ago when I was a "24" fan during my teen years. I love Kiefer's performance and that's how I will hear Big Boss' voice in my head from now on. Unfortunately, 24 became too cheesy for me as I grew older, so I'm glad to hear Kiefer in a role that I love.

I never, ever wanted Kiefer to play Big Boss. And, it's also funny how so many people became official "24" fans overnight upon this game's announcement. It reminds me of whenever the Lakers used to win NBA championships, and then the fair-weather fans would swarm to be part of the in-crowd. 24 has it's own plot twists and it does it well. There's one part in Season 6 that's very reminiscent of what the Patriots were, since this organization had their hands in everything from oil to rigging the elections, and using the Presidents as their puppets. But, Kiefer's voice as Big Boss? Nope. However, I wouldn't have minded a strange cross-over of some sort, because 24 and MGS do fit particularly well in their narratives (with the former being much more coherent than the latter).

Last edited:

It mentioned the FOB, so maybe we need to fully construct it? Mine is 90% complete.

I had three failed invasions to my FOB last night :D

I had some newb (his level was laughable) try to invade and he didn't get off the first platform before my security ****ed him up. I can retaliate, so I might do it tomorrow.

BTW, I figured out how to farm fuel resources so now I got an unlimited supply. I got it up to 150,000 unprocessed in a matter of minutes, just takes time to be able to use it.

I have so much minor metal stored it's maxed out, so I decided to see what I would get if I would sell it... I've been sitting on a gold mine... even small amounts equal to millions of GMP... and I was worried about going broke :lol and now that I know how to farm it, I'll always have spare cash.

PSA you max out at 5,000,000 GMP.

What are you... the Donald Trump of base building?! :lol

IGnJbJm.jpg

Cipher is fyard!!

It's funny how the two most irrelevant games in the series are Peace Walker and MGS V. Why did we need those again?

I mean instead of showing us Outer Heaven, we were stuck with these nonsensical side-stories involving Mother Base and MSF. Nothing to do with Outer Heaven, except it gave Big Boss his idea to form it? That was lame.

My current stats.

My logo, yeah I went with a cliche pick.

z9OHEm3.jpg

Mother base stats, and current level.

SyTcZ1P.jpg

IrpUd40.jpg

FOB.

69WBYVr.jpg

Trump's monies.

AP06Vc5.jpg

Please set up a facility for me. Where I can speak about the metal archaea. There is much to talk about.

Back