Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hey, game isn't out yet so who knows? Also your GIF images never cease to amuse me Henry. :lol

Thanks

giphy.gif

:lol

Yeah, well at least I already accepted the fact that it may happen... either way I never cared that much about Miller, Ocelot though... Ocelot was always Big Boss's true bro, at least I know he won't betray

OMG :panic:

This is way too much news for me to handle. Dem graphics, Dat gameplay :panic:

I hope all this awesome gameplay doesn’t conflict with the story, most open world games tend to have a weak focus on missions and story.

By the way, why the hell is Kojima jealous of Rockstar again?????

Thanks Henry for posting all that, you might have just made my month :hi5:

OMG :panic:

This is way too much news for me to handle. Dem graphics, Dat gameplay :panic:

I hope all this awesome gameplay doesn’t conflict with the story, most open world games tend to have a weak focus on missions and story.

By the way, why the hell is Kojima jealous of Rockstar again?????

Thanks Henry for posting all that, you might have just made my month :hi5:

I'm really excited too :panic:

You are welcome! :duff

emma-stone-thumbs-up.gif

No kidding, she seemed to have borrowed her teleportation powers from Nightcrawler :lol.

I don't think it's teleportation, since she could run really fast and jump real high while being visible.

I'm thinking it's both invisibility and super speed, but both separate abilities.

I don't think it's teleportation, since she could run really fast and jump real high while being visible.

I'm thinking it's both invisibility and super speed, but both separate abilities.

Even if it's that, it's still retarded to have a character that can do that.

MGSV, the most gritty, realistic MGS to date :lol

Not that I care about minor supernatural powers. They have been prevalent throughout the series.

So far it has contradicted itself on almost every level

MGSV, the most gritty, realistic MGS to date :lol

Not that I care about minor supernatural powers. They have been prevalent throughout the series.

So far it has contradicted itself on almost every level

:lecture

Supernatural abilities are fine, but it's been taken to the far extreme in this one.

Mantis's psychic ability was subtle and not over the top.

Vamp started the jump the shark characters.

Vamp in my opinion was the worst, but while Raiden technically wasn't a superhuman being, he did some absolutely ridiculous crap in MGS4 and Rising, so far Quiet's powers haven't been too crazy in my opinion compared to some others in the series.

I'm sure she wasn't born like that, I'm interested to see the origin of her powers.

Well Vamp is the worst one prior to Quiet, and never had an explanation to what the **** he was... or even the Cobra unit. MGS1 did all the bosses justice since you pretty much had a full backstory on all of them.

MGS4 Raiden was still the level of Grey Fox abilities, but MGR isn't canon... to me anyway.

I always thought Raiden was far more powerful than Grey Fox, Raiden was holding submarines back, and calling lighting from the skies last I remembered, I have to replay MGS 4 but I remember him being way too overpowered, it could just be the way Kojima presented it, MGS4 was real action heavy and over the top.

Still the series has had characters like Volgin, The Sorrow, and The Pain, I don't think her powers are a lot crazier than theirs.

Last edited:
White MGSV PS4 console revealed.. and it's the same as the Destiny bundle except with a Diamond Dogs logo??

Erm, uh..

GAME OF THE YEAR MO-FOS!! :gah:

I always thought Raiden was far more powerful than Grey Fox, Raiden was holding submarines back, and calling lighting from the skies last I remembered, I have to replay MGS 4 but I remember him being way too overpowered.

Still the series has had characters like Volgin, The Sorrow, and The Pain, I don't think her powers are a lot crazier than theirs.

I actually forgot about the Submarine thing. No matter how powerful one would be, there is no way that would be possible for a 6 foot high structure... especially not grounded to the ground. Doesn't make any sense that an exoskeleton is weaker than artificial muscle fibers :dunno

And I did say Vamp was the start of the over the top characters. Volgin's bodily electricity was 10 million volts, we all carry a charge but his was to the extreme. It's unrealistic absolutely, but I still think having an ability to cloak yourself more extreme.

Sorrow was a medium, and I think it was a subtle ability like Mantis.

Pain's ability was just retarded, made no logical sense. :lol

Don't forget about The End... :slap

Yea, I was going to mention him too haha.

I just hope the explanation for Quiet's powers is a good one, she's probably the main thing I'm skeptical about so far.

I'm going to assume nano machines can make you over the top, like Vamp :lol God forbid we get nanomachines to explain the powers of the Cobra Unit...odd about their powers though, since MGS 3's story isn't too hard to follow or understand in my opinion compared to the others.

MGS3 definitely was dumbed down, and was easily accessible yet being intricate enough to make you think... but why we needed that weird cast of characters is beyond me. The Boss was the most normal character of them :dunno

Back