Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People please... the clothes the MEN are wearing look good. The t shirts, and the tiger stripe shirt and the leather jacket look great

BTW

THIS, I dunno what this is... but I'll leave it here :lol

o5M7VX2.jpg

Haha the boots Snake wears in the demo is available to buy. They're Puma. Thee also a cool leather biker jacket, not-quite like the one Snake wears at the end of last years trailer. Those are the only wearable peaces from the clothing line.

They had more of that sexy Donna Burke song at the end we haven't heard yet.

Here's that MGS1 suit in Play Arts form. How long will it take for all these PAK to release and get outta the way for more classic MGS figures!??

2014-09-1805_57_00-merwik2.png

heres the gameplay

an thats all..

The visuals are nothing short of breath taking! The gameplay seems to be a lot of fun too. Quite is getting weirder by the minute though. :lol

I thought Quiet's powers would be too much of a perk, but then I remembered she gets captured and torture, she must have a weakness for all that power.

Since I love superheroes and power fantasies, Quiet is just getting better and better for me.

Last edited:
Sonys conference right after also had MGSV gameplay which was slightly different. Also the next gameplay will showcase a different partner.
Still no release date!

from a translator describing the trailer:

So the cutscene, Ocelot wants Quiet apprehended. Miller wants her killed. Ocelot is opposed to this because she saved BB.

Miller says she only did it to save herself. BB says put her in a cell and keep an eye on her. Miller says it's a mistake, since she knows

Its not THE sneaking suit for MGSV, you can hear the MGS1 music when he puts it on I think its just fan service

Look:

3:24

So the cutscene, Ocelot wants Quiet apprehended. Miller wants her killed. Ocelot is opposed to this because she saved BB.

Miller says she only did it to save herself. BB says put her in a cell and keep an eye on her. Miller says it's a mistake, since she knows

yeah... that means Miller and BB will eventually fight, that sucks big time. I haven't played the game and I'm already very disappointed with Miller

I think I juts found my bro :duff

High_Five.gif

6TIhwgn.gif

cqc-hug-o.gif

from a translator describing the trailer:

Oh cool man thanks...

What does she know though? Mhmmmm.......

yeah... that means Miller and BB will eventually fight, that sucks big time. I haven't played the game and I'm already very disappointed with Miller

I would hope so, at least that way it will fall in line with the canon of the original Metal Gear where Miller ended up being Codec support for Snake during the Outer Heaven uprising, essentially opposing Big Boss.

Henry, you hands down have the best GIFS :clap

Gotta link us to that collection :rotfl

Thank you very much

giphy.gif

She's so damn cute I'm gonna die!!! :cuss

*dies of a kawaii OD*

SUGOI!

So kawaii :drool

tumblr_inline_my01wu0tMF1qbw5za.gif

I would hope so, at least that way it will fall in line with the canon of the original Metal Gear where Miller ended up being Codec support for Snake during the Outer Heaven uprising, essentially opposing Big Boss.

I know, I was hoping Miller was an inside agent.. oh well... :dunno

Back