Metal gear solid peace walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lxVeN8rYhQQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lxVeN8rYhQQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I like the Tshirt the most.

~~I played for a couple hours yesterday, but couldn't get over how much I miss the PS2/PS3 controller whilst playing these games. I have my hopes set that we'll get a Substance port for the PS3 or 360 someday.

WOOT!

Airplane and Hotel Booked.
Leaving tomorrow at 3pm direct fly arriving at 5pm.
man I am so exited to meet Hideo in person.
one of my thing to do list in my life.

This is going to be so awsome.

SOLIDUS01 I cant wait to meet you bro and party in the line up.

WOOT!

Airplane and Hotel Booked.
Leaving tomorrow at 3pm direct fly arriving at 5pm.
man I am so exited to meet Hideo in person.
one of my thing to do list in my life.

This is going to be so awsome.

SOLIDUS01 I cant wait to meet you bro and party in the line up.

Are you meeting Hideo??????Seriously?If i knew i would have asked you for a favour :D

what you need man ?

anything signed by Hideo,a MGS game,a poster,Painting,just about anything on such short notice,if i knew earlier i would have sent you a few of my MGS stuff to have signed :D
On a Hideo Signing,i would believe they have the Peace Walker poster there?That would be SWEET to have signed.

remember,you first though,don`t push yourself for me,might cause you a few things you wanted signed because of the line going fast or something.it is no biggie at all,all im asking is that if you allready got everything you wanted signed,and Hideo have time for one more signature,i would love one :)

Last edited:
anything signed by Hideo,a MGS game,a poster,Painting,just about anything on such short notice,if i knew earlier i would have sent you a few of my MGS stuff to have signed :D
On a Hideo Signing,i would believe they have the Peace Walker poster there?That would be SWEET to have signed.

remember,you first though,don`t push yourself for me,might cause you a few things you wanted signed because of the line going fast or something.it is no biggie at all,all im asking is that if you allready got everything you wanted signed,and Hideo have time for one more signature,i would love one :)

About to leave for the airport.

Bro I wish I could get something signed for you but is only one Item.

I am going to both places and I am getting my MGS4 and peace walker signed.

sorry man.
but I will keep it in mind.
Mybe If I win a one on one with the man him self and I will ask him for 100000 autographs lol

I got my labtob with me so I will keep you guys posted !

SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW !

About to leave for the airport.

Bro I wish I could get something signed for you but is only one Item.

I am going to both places and I am getting my MGS4 and peace walker signed.

sorry man.
but I will keep it in mind.
Mybe If I win a one on one with the man him self and I will ask him for 100000 autographs lol

I got my labtob with me so I will keep you guys posted !

SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW !

No need to say sorry,one signed item only so nothing we can do about that,it`s all cool buddy:)
Have a great time over there!

^^^WTF?? That's insane. I've always wanted a cool MGS figure, but the horrible paint job by Medicom always makes me pass on getting one for those prices. I keep hoping Hot Toys will make something. Or even a really awesome custom.

Hey, if any of you guys have SOLIDSNAKE's (Reynaldo's) cell number, can you message it to me? I gave him the wrong area code for my home number :(

wow !! that was one fantastic experience.

It was so unreal to meet the best video game director.
ohh man! I am still in shock and hung over lol.

going to try to upload some pic.
The video road trip will be epic.
SOLIDUS bro we had a great time.
it was awsome to meet you.

Yeah Rey, it was great meeting you too! Sorry I couldn't stay afterwards, I was just too exhausted from the entire thing. Did you and Mike manage to get your games signed at Best Buy?

SWEEET!!!!!! :yess: Glad you made it bro! Mission accomplished.

Btw can't wait to see those pics!

Back