Metal gear solid peace walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's right,i fultoned every single one of them and used a sleeper sniper to take out the captain.I did it again on EO 107 to get the M202A1.If you like spending time going the difficult and more patient Path with the Smoke Grenade and Fulton Mine,you won't get spotted unless you mess up.But you really don't need to,just fire away with the Fulton launcher.Yeah the chopper will fire at you and you need to stay on your feet,specially if it's a Bomber chopper that flies over you and dropping bombs.The Raider Choppers are easier to avoid though,it fires Missiles and Machine gun so if you stay behind cover you'll be fine.

Thanks. Gotta try that later tonight! :rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want some help with the Custom Mechs.I can beat them easily,but after my latest S++ outer ops when at least 4 of your custom tanks gets destroyed i need to obtain them again.And with 28 soldiers plus the high defense of the tank,it takes ages to obtain like 8 of the custom mechs,im going for the Mbtz-70 or what it's called,the best one of them.I only have 2 Outer Ops missions left.My goal is the helmet that increases your defense.

Now is a good time to play a 4 man co-op :lol

I am playing right now. Add me up: JazzyJeffD (Australian PSN) and DarkJeffie (US PSN).

bangkokwolf is also online. :)

Just added you,but you are starting from scratch with the HD collection right?Or does it work to transfer your data from PSP to PS3?

Just added you,but you are starting from scratch with the HD collection right?Or does it work to transfer your data from PSP to PS3?

Nice playing with you last night, Espen.

I have to explain, Lol! The first few tries we had, I was just hiding in the small shelter but the enemies started spawning there and saw me. :slap

I tried checking if I can transfer my old PSP saved game, but it won't let me. I really just have to start logging in the hours, but I am too addicted to DC Universe Online, it's a struggle to choose which game to play lately. Haha!

That's alright,no problem at all.it was fun:)

Let me know if you wanna get some good recruits,and custom mechs early on and i can help you with that.
It was a weird situation,first time i didn't have to land a single rocket on it because the captain popped right out after i fultoned all the soldiers.While our second attempt we had to destroy the tank up until the last life bar and the captain pops up,and im positive i didn't kill anyone.Maybe the tank ran some over.

I finished the remaining S++ outer ops and got the Helmet for the battle dress.M47 is developed and i only have Peace Walker II and PW II custom left.
I guess the only thing left after that is continue to obtain the AI boards to raise the Stats of my Zeke,not that it matters anymore as ive finished the game but i wanna see what happens.

Ok im done with the remaining Extra ops.So what's left for me now is replaying the AI bosses to get enough AI boards for Zeke.Ive obtained like 100 of them now,that's alot of replays :D

Last edited:
Congrats with the completion Espen :hi5:.
Getting all 400 board it kinda of repetitive so i just left it it @ 9x, 8x, 8x, 9x.
(x is a number that i cant remember). Sorry for not joining you guys these
severals day. I'm pretty tied up with GR :panic:
(here are the list of all the AI board and where to get them, credit in link
https://asia.gamespot.com/metal-gea...forum/ai-board-collection-guide-v01-55387798/ )
Maybe the tank ran some over.
Vehicle killing soldiers doesnt count as kill (only the one made by the player will) :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the link,that information is very useful allthough that alone takes alot of time and nothing more happens in the game other than completing Zeke does it?If it's worth the time.

Does both players in co-op get the AI boards collected or just the one that enters the POD or the guy that is hosting the game?

Last edited:
Thanks as well for the link, bangkok_wolf. :clap

Bro Espen, I believe Zeke is only useful in the Outer Ops missions (which you already completed), so you will only get the AI boards now for completion's (PSN trophy's) sake.
All players in Co-Op will get the AI boards collected, regardless of who enters the AI Pod. It's the same as when we are doing Co-Op missions for non-AI battles: I get all the soldiers that you Fulton :wave

Question is,how many times do you have to hit those parts of the body to unlock more AI boards?
I have the M47 and the Bandana so it shouldn't take much time anyway.

Last edited:
Did you guys bother obtaining all the AI Boards to complete Zeke?

I spent a few hours today doing just that and used the website bangkok mentioned.It helps but man what a mess when you have under a minute to look them over and pick the ones you want in the AI Pod.And when you first get the ones you need,and i check the AI boards in the Zeke option at mother base,many of the ones i obtained are not there.

Does anything special happen after you complete Zeke 100% besides getting a Trophy?I don't wanna waste the time,because this truly takes time.

Did you guys bother obtaining all the AI Boards to complete Zeke?

Does anything special happen after you complete Zeke 100% besides getting a Trophy?I don't wanna waste the time,because this truly takes time.

No, nothing happens even if u obtained them all - there isn't even a trophy for it
U'll get the trophy by completing the construction of ZEKE (meaning having the needed
parts to make 1).

Absolutely nothing at all?Not even a message from Miller or Huey?

Well i don't see the point continuing then,because Zeke is the only part i have left of the game.Anything else is done.

I know its been years. but i would like to buy a version zero sneaking suit play arts kai figure. if yours is still available plz pm me or if you know where i could find one.

Sorry to say, but the Zero Version Big Boss figure the rarest MGS figure to date, and finding one is nearly impossible. It's not even listed on Ebay anymore. I know a few guys on this forum were searching for one, and couldn't find it, either. Quite frankly, you'll have a better chance hunting for Sasquatch.

However, you can try diesnake.com. There are several MGS collectors who are selling out their collections as we speak. But, if they do have the Zero figure listed, be sure that you're ready to pay top dollar for it. It's not going to be cheap.

Last edited:
Back