My Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Play Arts Snake Version Zero Video Review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
wow ! this figure looks so kick ass.

Enjoy.

Part 1
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/N8R4S6EOXrk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/N8R4S6EOXrk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Part 2
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GsNwOfCml_Y?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GsNwOfCml_Y?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Wow! You already have a review in, bro SolidSnake? :) I gotta see this, too bad I'm still at work right now, YouTube is blocked here! :gah:

Any chance you'll upload this video in MetaCafe? It's a site similar to YouTube, but it's not blocked on most offices! :naughty

Wow! You already have a review in, bro SolidSnake? :) I gotta see this, too bad I'm still at work right now, YouTube is blocked here! :gah:

Any chance you'll upload this video in MetaCafe? It's a site similar to YouTube, but it's not blocked on most offices! :naughty

sorry bro ! lol just going to have to wait till you get home.

Great review, Reinaldo! ;) Bro, your review encouraged me to chase after a Zero version! It's an excellent figure! :rock Here's to hoping I can acquire one online at a not-so-hard-on-the-wallet price, as I live in an obscure country to have any available locally. :duff

Great review, Reinaldo! ;) Bro, your review encouraged me to chase after a Zero version! It's an excellent figure! :rock Here's to hoping I can acquire one online at a not-so-hard-on-the-wallet price, as I live in an obscure country to have any available locally. :duff

it's a must have for yor Mgs Collection man.

Oh, man!!! Thanks a lot for asking, Rei! :hi5:
I'm in! I'll set aside some money now in case a Zero version becomes available. How much did you pay for yours again?

Was just talking to the guys at goodshiped ebay store.
he is trying to get more version zero for sale.

I will keep you guys posted.

Wow, that much, huh? Being a 1/6 action figure collector, that'll give me second thoughts only because if I add US$20 more, I can buy a quality Hot Toys figure off the Internet..

I'll think this over really carefully, as even if I am a Metal Gear Solid fan, I cannot justify that price for a 10" figure. :dunno

Actually, according to Square Enix at Comic Con, the Zero version will be made available in wide release later in the year. If you wait a while longer, you should be able to find it for $40-50 max...

Actually, according to Square Enix at Comic Con, the Zero version will be made available in wide release later in the year. If you wait a while longer, you should be able to find it for $40-50 max...

Awesome man! :clap I'll just wait until it comes out then.

That's certainly good news indeed! I will wait for it to be released, then!
Thanks for the info, bro! :hi5:

not to sure you will find it for that low price.
The figures are rare right now but if you guys find them for that low price awsome.

Back