Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes [Update: trailer]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think aging him quick is a good thing. Hopefully its the last BigBoss game. Infact it'll be the only BigBoss game on home console after MGS3, so hopefully they rap up his "hero" mode on and let him go to the dark side.

We want more Solid and he knows it!

Hmnn could this guy possibly be gray fox??
Facialmessage.jpg

I wish wed get another chance to see young grayfox on this installment :pray:

Ive barely touched Peace Walker and ive not even touched Portable Ops. But from what i thought is that The Snakes were created after Big Boss went into a coma. In case he didnt wake from it. If this is so then why do people think cage boy is Solid? If im wrong i wouldnt mind being educated about the coma / clones chronology.

I Think it's been confirmed now that the game going to be in this current Generation Consoles since in the end it shows the Xbox 360 logo and PS3 .. i'm glad it aint an exclusive game to the PS3 like MGS4 .. i can't justify buying a new console for the sake of 1 Game ..

Ive barely touched Peace Walker and ive not even touched Portable Ops. But from what i thought is that The Snakes were created after Big Boss went into a coma. In case he didnt wake from it. If this is so then why do people think cage boy is Solid? If im wrong i wouldnt mind being educated about the coma / clones chronology.

It's not snake in the cage I don't feel.

However, it could be. You are correct that Les Enfants Terribles project is finalised when Big Boss falls into a coma. He does obviously come out of the coma.

The three snakes are 'born' 9 months after.

I think aging him quick is a good thing. Hopefully its the last BigBoss game. Infact it'll be the only BigBoss game on home console after MGS3, so hopefully they rap up his "hero" mode on and let him go to the dark side.

We want more Solid and he knows it!

id agree that it culd be big boss last adventure but solids is over unless they go with more prequels, kojima expressed interest in doing one about the boss which wuld be interesting , thought she was a good character

The Les Enfants Terribles cloning project took place in 1972 - two years prior to the events in Peace Walker. I still have a hard time believing that the boy in the trailer is Chico, because Big Boss has aged considerably since we last saw him in Peace Walker. But, like I said before, if Kojima decides to pull that pre-mature aging nonsense again like the did in MGS 4 (except this time, with Big Boss) - then that just blows.

Could Big Boss just be figure in the demo we saw? What if Kojima put him in there to just throw us all off? It could just be to show of some of the game and mainly the fox engine. That's what I think.

Could Big Boss just be figure in the demo we saw? What if Kojima put him in there to just throw us all off? It could just be to show of some of the game and mainly the fox engine. That's what I think.

why show off some of the game that has characters from bb timeline and not use him as the main character BUT then again kojima is crazy:cuckoo:

why show off some of the game that has characters from bb timeline and not use him as the main character BUT then again kojima is crazy:cuckoo:

Yeah, just don't trust the guy when it comes to MGS. He always blows our expectations and predictions out of the water with something totally over-the-top.

I still have a hard time believing that the boy in the trailer is Chico, because Big Boss has aged considerably since we last saw him in Peace Walker. But, like I said before, if Kojima decides to pull that pre-mature aging nonsense again like the did in MGS 4 (except this time, with Big Boss) - then that just blows.

Exactly. It just feel really weird for didn't Chico look completely different in Peace Walker and that BB getting older all of a sudden is a bit weird. Well, we'll see who he is eventually.

How are people still debating who the boy is. You clearly hear Kojima's translator say the boy is Chico at 11:20 in the video.

Define "clearly". I couldn't understand anything from the translator in the demo video - it sounded like he was mumbling the entire time.

I've already tried telling everyone in here that the translater says "chico" but people just don't want to believe it or are deaf...

Again, listen from 11:20, please..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjvUFl5Q6nA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Define "clearly". I couldn't understand anything from the translator in the demo video - it sounded like he was mumbling the entire time.

Maybe it's your speakers. He says, and I'm paraphrasing "this is your map, you can see this square area over here from earlier where you saw the cage with the boy, Chico"

The conversation starts at 11:20 and Chico is mentioned at 11:27

Ok. The video says its Chico, but how come there is no "likeness continuity" from Peace Walker to Ground Zeroes?

View attachment 50929

Big Boss in that trailer, although now white/grey-haired, still looks like the Big Boss in Peace Walker. How come his looks get retained, but Chico doesn't? Is there now a cross-race phenomenon like that increased-aging BS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. The video says its Chico, but how come there is no "likeness continuity" from Peace Walker to Ground Zeroes?

View attachment 50929

Big Boss in that trailer, although now white/grey-haired, still looks like the Big Boss in Peace Walker. How come his looks get retained, but Chico doesn't? Is there now a cross-race phenomenon like that increased-aging BS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just pointed out the evidence that it may be Snake and not Chico. It's Kojima were talking about, continuity is always thrown out the window...

If it's Chico, he should be growing facial hair and pubes by now.

Back