Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes [Update: trailer]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's more believeable than what I heard yesterday from some idiot I'm friends with on the PSN...

He thinks that dude is Volgin... scarred guy... maybe he's on to something...

He wasn't ****ing with me either...

He also thinks that camp was the "Les Enfants Terribles" camp... whatever the **** that means... maybe he's right, I mean that project was employed... at least FIVE YEARS EARLIER...

Reading this drivel should make all politicians Pro-Abortion.

I cannot stand a one dimensional hypothesis with MGS games... it just shows how goddamn retarded people are...

I think I need to delete that turd, on basic principle.

You wouldn't believe the stuff that I've heard. At the Kojima signing back in June, there was one guy who thought that Fortune was the daughter of Vulcan Raven, and that Rising was originally named "Revengen-ence" but got the name changed to "Revengeance" :slap.

He was a really nice guy though, and had no problems watching my stuff when I had to take a few breaks. So, I didn't press the issues :lol.

You wouldn't believe the stuff that I've heard. At the Kojima signing back in June, there was one guy who thought that Fortune was the daughter of Vulcan Raven, and that Rising was originally named "Revengen-ence" but got the name changed to "Revengeance" :slap.

He was a really nice guy though, and had no problems watching my stuff when I had to take a few breaks. So, I didn't press the issues :lol.

I'm all for good speculation on a upcoming release... but goddamn... it's one thing if your very versed in MGS lore and formula... but most people it's always "HERP LOOK ITZ DA LES ENFANTSTERRIBLES,FZF CAMP!!! THE WITTLE BOY ITS RAIDEENNZZZ!!!!"

SERENITY-NOW.jpg

We have good good conversations Solidus on PSN about all the ****** chill inducing moments of MGS4... ugghhh soooo many forced lines...

I'm all for good speculation on a upcoming release... but goddamn... it's one thing if your very versed in MGS lore and formula... but most people it's always "HERP LOOK ITZ DA LES ENFANTSTERRIBLES,FZF CAMP!!! THE WITTLE BOY ITS RAIDEENNZZZ!!!!"

SERENITY-NOW.jpg

We have good good conversations Solidus on PSN about all the ****** chill inducing moments of MGS4... ugghhh soooo many forced lines...

:lol

I just find it surprising that there are good number of MGS fans who don't know much about the back-story and never even bothered to pay attention to small details in the games. It's not a series for the weak-minded, that's for sure. While the series itself is far from perfect (and Kojima has screwed a lot of things up over the years), it seems as if an above-average IQ is a requirement to truly understand and appreciate Metal Gear Solid for what it is. If your friend is still insisting that he's correct, just tell him to download the MGS database from the PSN store and look up the facts himself.

Yeah, we had some good conversations. About the PSN, I won't be online again until December :(. I'm in my last semester of college, so I'm giving myself a much needed break from gaming for a while.

Last edited:
my brother came up with a really interesting thing when he saw the heavily scarred man. considering the "Les Enfants Terribles" project was a success after several tries, could the scarred man be a bad clone, or is he meant to be Zero, but Kojima is just hiding the face of Zero behind a disfigured face?

my brother came up with a really interesting thing when he saw the heavily scarred man. considering the "Les Enfants Terribles" project was a success after several tries, could the scarred man be a bad clone, or is he meant to be Zero, but Kojima is just hiding the face of Zero behind a disfigured face?

I think it's very likely that he's just a new character. A bad clone wouldn't make sense, since any clone from the LET project would have to be toddlers from the timeline of this new game. That man was at least near or close to being middle-aged.

It could be Zero in disguise, or it could be someone who was badly disfigured from a previous fight with Naked Snake - or whatever. We just don't know.

That's a good idea, but Liquid did say they aborted 6 of the 8 fetuses. But the man is in some form related to Zero.

I think it's very likely that he's just a new character. A bad clone wouldn't make sense, since any clone from the LET project would have to be toddlers from the timeline of this new game. That man was at least near or close to being middle-aged.

It could be Zero in disguise, or it could be someone who was badly disfigured from a previous fight with Naked Snake - or whatever. We just don't know.

I just hope it's someone who is new to the series and just is out to get Big Boss and Outer Heaven.

:lol

I just find it surprising that there are good number of MGS fans who don't know much about the back-story and never even bothered to pay attention to small details in the games. It's not a series for the weak-minded, that's for sure. While the series itself is far from perfect (and Kojima has screwed a lot of things up over the years), it seems as if an above-average IQ is a requirement to truly understand and appreciate Metal Gear Solid for what it is. If your friend is still insisting that he's correct, just tell him to download the MGS database from the PSN store and look up the facts himself.

Well said, but if I recall correctly their are some inconsistencies even in the database.

See my problem is that I like the idea of the story, and I love the gameplay, but the whack Japanese story deviations and characters kinda throw me. It's like it's a bad comedy that takes itself WAY too seriously sometimes (i.e. Johnny the constantly crapping soldier, or Drebin AKA Sisqo) are too over the top... not funny and they don't advance the story in any way that couldn't be accomplished with far less stereotypical, annoying, unfunny characters or plot twists.

Sorry if it has already been discussed but anyone else notice the kid pulls the headphone jack out of his chest?

Sorry if it has already been discussed but anyone else notice the kid pulls the headphone jack out of his chest?

Just more Kojima weirdness.

His obsession with men with bowel problems, weird hand gestures, men that get patted on their ***** because their confused for a woman...

Back