Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes [Update: trailer]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed something just now. Just a weird coincidence or a clue? Notice anything similar?

kYnUH.png

Raiden_Rising_Render.jpg

Whats the bandage over "Chico's" eye? Same hairline too. Hmmmm:eek:

nah i doubt it because Raiden was always Blonde.But yeah that's actually something that would be pretty cool to see.We know Raiden was a child soldier and you heard what the new Villain said to him in the cage,"no more war games,you're a real man,now,soldier"

The plug he had in his chest could be another hint that it could be Raiden,that's something only a Cyborg would do.

I noticed something just now. Just a weird coincidence or a clue? Notice anything similar?

kYnUH.png

Raiden_Rising_Render.jpg

Whats the bandage over "Chico's" eye? Same hairline too. Hmmmm:eek:

If that was correct he would need a mark there in mgs2.

These marks over his head have only just appeared in Rising shots. He could of just came up with the idea and is tying it in with this game. Didnt raiden have long hair covering his face in MGS2. I know he was covered up in 4. Its Kojima,anythings possible:)

nah i doubt it because Raiden was always Blonde.But yeah that's actually something that would be pretty cool to see.We know Raiden was a child soldier and you heard what the new Villain said to him in the cage,"no more war games,you're a real man,now,soldier"

The plug he had in his chest could be another hint that it could be Raiden,that's something only a Cyborg would do.

I have this feeling.:wink1: Kojima is a slick SOB! Guess we will see.

But he was a child soldier who had experiments run on him. He didnt have to be a cyborg in that vid, could be some sort of other tech that was implemented and then expanded on later... dunno! Im calling it now its Raiden.

Yeah but still a little far-fetched if you ask me.

The translator at the official presentation said it was Chico. He may have gotten that wrong but it's likely he knows what he's talking about

Yeah but still a little far-fetched if you ask me.

The translator at the official presentation said it was Chico. He may have gotten that wrong but it's likely he knows what he's talking about

SO is the whole Metal Gear series:lol. Well if has officially been announced as chico then I guess its Chico. Raiden would be better though. Still something about his facial expression when hes told hes a soldier, reminds me of Raidens facial expressions in MGS4.

Jack wasn't a cyborg when he was a kid...

No he wasn't but this is just a teaser.The Plug in the chest i mentioned is just to give the fans a hint that it might be Raiden if that is what Kojima wants us to think.

But then again,the boy in the cage can't be either Raiden or Solid Snake.Raiden was born in the 80's,Snake in 72.And this game takes place in 74-75,when Miller mentioned Paz it is obvious when this story takes place.
So it's Chico.

UNLESS the story in this game lasts over many years and the part we see here can be 50-70% in the game and 5-8 years later.

I am thinking this Ground Zeroes game's end will show the cloning of Big Boss (business continuity plan of Militaires Sans Frontieres), and then Solid & Liquid will be brought into the picture. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SO is the whole Metal Gear series:lol. Well if has officially been announced as chico then I guess its Chico. Raiden would be better though. Still something about his facial expression when hes told hes a soldier, reminds me of Raidens facial expressions in MGS4.

True ;)
My message is not too short

I am thinking this Ground Zeroes game's end will show the cloning of Big Boss (business continuity plan of Militaires Sans Frontieres), and then Solid & Liquid will be brought into the picture. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have already been cloned, it was the main reason Big Boss left for South America. They were cloned in 1972, Peace Walker was 1974.

Solid or big boss... Don't matter to me. My only requirement is that this game is not boring as as **** as MGS 4.

Worst game in the series by far. I want to actually play the game and think while I play it as opposed to moving snake through a battlefield for 5 mins only to watch a 20 min cutscene of him talking to that stupid guy with the burping monkey with times when they sit in complete silence only to be followed up with another 20 min cut scene of snake fighting a boss only to be followed up with another scene of the monkey guy... Awful.

I'd kill for a remake of mgs1 and 3, the most innovative and fun games of the series.

With mgs4 Kojima had his head stuck to far up his own behind and it most "gaming folk" found room up there to stick their heads too.

I'm far too casual a gamer for that. I don't have tolerance, I would honestly just watch an animated MGS movie or play the game , when the best parts of the story are happening in cut scenes is it even a game anymore anyway?

My biggest issue is how Big Boss looks. Seriously, his face looks odd.

His jaw is massive and he looks a little Ron Pearlman-esque on the reveal shot. Snake Eater was the pinnacle of his look and, to me, the further refinement in graphics is just losing his character more and more.

Then again, Snake looks very odd in the initial MGS4 trailers and then was back on track in the game, so time will tell.

Your right, i think they're moving away from the stylized look like the artwork in favour of a more realistic looking guy unfortunately.

I don't think his face looks anything like Snake, although he does look like he did in MGS4 which is cool i guess.

While the story might suck and retcon everything the gameplay looks like it gonna be wicked! now the looooong wait begins

Could it be gray fox ?

Gray Fox is much older than Snake and he was already shown in MPO. His hair is white by the way.

Your right, i think they're moving away from the stylized look like the artwork in favour of a more realistic looking guy unfortunately.

I don't think his face looks anything like Snake, although he does look like he did in MGS4 which is cool i guess.

While the story might suck and retcon everything the gameplay looks like it gonna be wicked! now the looooong wait begins

That's another thing, he almost looks exactly how he did in MGS4 in the trailer, they aged him too quickly.

Back