MERRY CHRISTMAS: Carl's Christmas (SSC Gift) Card Celebration!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my 2nd full year of Sideshow and The Freak Forum and even though it's cost me a pretty penny I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Merry Christmas Sideshow and Freaks!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Sideshow Freaks, The [SSF] Xbox Live crew, and all the wonderfull artists and employees at Sideshow Collectibles!

It has been a great two years here on the boards, and I thank Sideshow for picking up the SW line, or I would never have been introduced to this fine company and this awesome community. While I may not post that often, I still have to visit everyday just to see what my favorite freaks are up to.

ChristmasCard2007.jpg

Since I probably won't have internet access til I'm back at work next Thursday,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

May Santa bring you many toys and collectibles.

Break out the Brandy and Egg Nog --- Merry Festivus, Kwanzaa, Hanakkuh and Christmas to my fellow Freaks!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Thanks Irish! :clap

:chewMERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS TO ALL* AND A HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR AND MANY MMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!:chew

*IrishJedi, Sideshow, and Everyone Else. ;)

Merry Christmas IrishJedi, my fellow freaks, and the staff of Sideshow! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my fellow Freaks!

And a big Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Sideshow!
Without you, us Freaks wouldn't exist!

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!
:santa :santa :santa

Merry Christmas to Carl, my fellow freaks, and the Sideshow staff! Thanks for this generous gift! :grouphug

Back