MERRY CHRISTMAS: Carl's Christmas (SSC Gift) Card Celebration!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to sound like an idiot but how do you find out how much the gift cards are worth without using them? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I went to use one of my codes and it says I all ready used one for the Holiday promotion. Would my use of the Star Wars gift card from an earlier order negate this one?

I went to use one of my codes and it says I all ready used one for the Holiday promotion. Would my use of the Star Wars gift card from an earlier order negate this one?

It all depends on the promotion code on the card. All cards that begin with the same 8 digits (FNV-U39C5 in this case) are from the same promotion. Sideshow's policy is that each customer is allowed to use one gift card per promotion. So, if you previously used a card that began with FNV-U39C5, then you are out of luck for these cards.

It all depends on the promotion code on the card. All cards that begin with the same 8 digits (FNV-U39C5 in this case) are from the same promotion. Sideshow's policy is that each customer is allowed to use one gift card per promotion. So, if you previously used a card that began with FNV-U39C5, then you are out of luck for these cards.

Darn .. with that said .. anyone have a non-holiday promo $40 that they would trade for my holiday-promo $40?

I havn't tried it yet but can't you get somebody else (parent, wife, girlfriend) to start an account and use the duplicate gift cards? Does it go by 1 per address or 1 per account?

I havn't tried it yet but can't you get somebody else (parent, wife, girlfriend) to start an account and use the duplicate gift cards? Does it go by 1 per address or 1 per account?

It's 1 per account...

Thanks for the codes IJ!!! I was able to finally order the Bride of Chucky figure. Now I only hope it goes through. Stupid backorders... :rolleyes:

It's one per account, but Sideshow has always stated that multiple accounts at the same shipping address are not allowed. Of course, you may try to create more than one, but if you get caught, one (or maybe both) account(s) could be closed.

It's one per account, but Sideshow has always stated that multiple accounts at the same shipping address are not allowed. Of course, you may try to create more than one, but if you get caught, one (or maybe both) account(s) could be closed.

Ok, good thing I didn't try it then.. I sure don't want my account closed.

Somebody out there that still has a $40 gift card lying around? Suddenly I found a good way to use it. So, if not needed, and if you are in a good mood, I'd be highly appreciated by me! Thanks!

EDIT: Got one! Thanks Ill jedi!

Last edited:
Back