MERRY CHRISTMAS: Carl's Christmas (SSC Gift) Card Celebration!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
First of all, a genuine and heartfelt MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of my fellow SS Freaks!!!

:fireworks

:chew :maul :grouphug

In an effort to celebrate this festive, giving season I thought I’d try to “give back” to my beloved collecting community here with some “goodies”.

Obviously, mailing a bunch of stuff to members would naturally be cost-prohibitive. So what could I do?

Eureka! An idea: I participated in a promotion with Sideshow back in October where we gave away some SSC gift cards, shirts, etc. at the Sci-Fi Expo in Plano, TX. As a result, I have a bunch of Sideshow Gift Cards leftover and instead of tossing them all in the garbage, I’m going to give them to the SSF Freaks! :D

Is there a catch? Nope. Except that these gift cards start with the code FNV-U39C5, so if you’ve used a gift card starting with that promo code these probably would not work for you. But regardless, I’ll be happy to share these with my fellow freaks here as a special Christmas gift from myself and Sideshow to you!

I have about 200 of these left (out of the 1,000 we had for the show).

Each Gift Card is worth between $10 and $50. The card values are all random. I do not know how much each card is worth and won’t be checking them (so please, don’t ask).

The card codes are valid until August 31, 2008
!

So, here’s how it will work…

1. Simply reply to this thread wishing me, Sideshow and all fellow Freaks a “Merry Christmas” and you’ll be receiving a SSC Gift Card code from me as your special gift. (Again, reply in this thread... not in PM. My inbox would implode!)

2. The first 200 individual replies from established forum members will be guaranteed one of the gift cards. I may have a few extra as well. Everyone is welcome to participate (including the dignitaries and artists among us... even the mods and the Dark Lord himself) but no “special treatment” will be given.

3. The cut off is 4PM Eastern time on MONDAY 12/24. Post your reply in this thread anytime between now and then and you’re in.

4. Beginning Monday 12/24 after the deadline I will begin selecting gift cards off of my gigantic stack and PMing or emailing the codes to each entrant in the order in which they were posted (again, I have no idea what the value of each card is and you won’t know until you look it up on Sideshow’s site). So, you may end up with “only” $10, as much as $50 or all kinds of amounts in between.

5. Because Monday is obviously Christmas Eve I may not get to everyone on that day. So if you don’t here from me, please don’t worry as it may take me a few days to get through them all.

Remember, you can only get ONE. So, please, only one entry in this thread from each individual. You card value will totally be luck of the draw, so if you’re code comes up as $10 please don’t ask me to try and look for a $50 one for you. However, you’re all, of course, free to “trade” or give away your codes to each other as you please.

Lastly, I will put the screen names of each valid entrant into a spreadsheet and will randomly select ONE (1) Lucky winner to receive an additional prize gift: A “I find your lack of Sideshow Collectibles disturbing” Darth Vader t-shirt, Size L!! Again, it will be RANDOM. The winner will be notified here on the thread publicly as well as via PM and I will personally ship the t-shirt directly to him or her.

Ready? Go!

GOOD LUCK and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Last edited:
Re: Carl's Christmas (SSC Gift) Card Celebration!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS SIDESHOW FREAKS, MY LIVE FREAK BROTHERS, SSC, AND IRISHJEDI

nice of you to do this. :duff

Last edited:

MERRY CHRISTMAS SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES, FELLOW FREAKS AND IRISH JEDI.

:monkey3

Irish Jedi a Merry Christmas to you and yours. And of course to all our Freaks as well!

This is very nice of you!

Merry 'Name Dropping' Christmas

:D:D:D:D:D:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS IRISH JEDI!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW FREAKS!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS SIDESHOW!!!

:chewHAPPY HAPPY DAY TO ALL!!!!:chew

As we say here:

Mele Kalikikama and Haouli Makahiki Hou!
To all SS Freaks!

Now everybody sing!

Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say, on a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day... :D

Merry Christmas IrishJedi!

Merry Christmas my fellow Sideshow Freaks!

Merry Christmas Sideshow Collectibles!

PS I already have one of those Vader shirts so don't add me to that list so some other freak who needs one can get it.

May everyone's holidays be safe and joyous! Here is to everyone's stockings/hose/etc being full of sweet Sideshow goodness!

MERRY CHRISTMAS IRISH JEDI, EVERYONE HERE, AND...

redstripeby0.jpg

HOORAY BEER!!!!

Back