MERRY CHRISTMAS: Carl's Christmas (SSC Gift) Card Celebration!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Irish... and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all the.....

freaks01.jpg

And like a couple people have said as well... I all ready have one of the Vader T-shirts so you can keep my name out of that running.

Last edited:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU IRISH JEDI, THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE OF SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES AND TO MY AWESOME FELLOW FREAKS ON THIS WONDERFUL BOARD!!!!

Marry Christmas & happy holidays, to all the freaks and to Sideshow collectibles!
This is incredibly nice of you Irish, thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS JEDI AND TO ALL OF SIDESHOW and OF COURSE TO ALL THE FELLOW FREAKS a “Merry Christmas”

Here's hoping you all get that extra something in your sock this year...like a PF Goblin! :santa:santa:santa:santa

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all!

Really great idea irish - thanks for taking the time out to do such a cool thing for all of us here on the freaks board. It has been a great year here and Sideshow has given us a lot of cool stuff to send off this year in good spirits.

Here's to a great new year for everyone here at the board and at Sideshow as well!

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank IrishJedi again for this great giveaway, but unfortunately the codes seem to be the same as the Spooktacular readiness kit (how stupid is that? :banghead), so I got a $40 and $30 code if anyone wants them if you got stuck with $10 ones. First come first served.

Thanks again Irish.

Why would they use the same code for 2 separate promotions? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Oh well, I hope more than a few folks can use them, though.

In any case MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I just finished sending out PMs to all the entries. Now it's time for some Egg Nog (with Rum, of course). :lol

Why would they use the same code for 2 separate promotions? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Oh well, I hope more than a few folks can use them, though.

In any case MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I just finished sending out PMs to all the entries. Now it's time for some Egg Nog (with Rum, of course). :lol

That is what I asked myself too! I figured I'd be fine since I didn't go to the event you had all of these for, but I guess not. At least my Spooktacular kit was a $50 one. :rolleyes:

Both still available.

Would anyone be willing to part with an extra $50 card or one that you can't use? Please PM me if so!

Irish Jedi thank you again!!!

Thanks Irish, the chess set will be $30 off for me. If anybody wants a $20 or $10 let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks again Irish!
I got a $10, $20, and a $30.
Just like the other guys, if you have an extra worth $40 or $50, let me know!
If not, I'll likely use the $30 on the Holochess set as well.

Screamingmetal claimed my $40 code, so if anybody wants the $30 one let me know.

EDIT: $30 code claimed by OSCORP

Last edited:
Well I got 2 $20's and a $10. Thanks Irish!! :D :rock :rock I'm going to use one of the $20's but if anyone wants the other or the $10, give me a PM. :)

This is late, but Merry Christmas IJ and SSF! :maul

Back