MERRY CHRISTMAS: Carl's Christmas (SSC Gift) Card Celebration!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Carl I got a $50, $40, and $10 codes. If anybody wants the 40 and 10 I will pass them on.

Hey all, I got a $40, $40, and a $30...So If you want the 30.00 or want the other 40.00 let me know...Merry Xmas...and thanks Irish!! :D

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Carl and thanks to you and Sideshow for the gift cards! I got three $20 cards, so if anyone needs the two extra $20 cards, just let me know.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! :santa

Thanks, Carl!

I got a $40, a $30, and a $20. And as it happens, since this is the same promotion code as the readiness kit, that makes the (still unused) code I won from P!tu also available.

So I have two $30 and one $20 code available for anyone who can use them.

I got a 50, 40, and 20. I am going to use the 50 and I have already given the 40 to another board member. If anyone wants the 20 PM me.

Thank you so much Irish. Merry Christmas everyone.

Thanks Irish! I was wondering what you would do with the extra. I got 30, 10 & 10. I know I'll use the 30 atleast. I'll let anyone know if I put the others up for grabs.

Since I can only use one of these, I had gotten a $20 a $10 and a $20 so one of the $20 and the $20 are up for grabs to anyone:

FNV-U39C5-90S8W2PU $10

FNV-U39C5-3FWUKLZV $20

Thanks Buttmunch!
I still haven't decided on what I want to use it on. I originally was going to get either the LOTR Morgul Lord helm, Sauron Helm, or John Wayne Tiger Stripe, but they're now all sold out. :monkey2
So it's down to the Holochess set or Dress Blues R. Lee Ermey.
Edit:
I made my decision and bought Ermey for $12! :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the fiddy Carl, Merry Christmas!! :chew

FNV-U39C5-7BUTKGSH 10

FNV-U39C5-QGFOEI2W 20

Thanks Carl!!!!

If anyone wants a 40 lmk.

.....Gone to good home!

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thank you to Carl for this wonderful gift. :duff

I only got a $20 one though so if anyone has a $40 or $50 they would like to part with please let me know. I would love take it off your hands. :D

Back