MERRY CHRISTMAS: Carl's Christmas (SSC Gift) Card Celebration!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Sideshow Staff and Sideshow Freaks!

Thanks for this giveaway IrishJedi. Very nice of you.

Happy Holidays!

AK :)

Wow, IJ you are TOP NOTCH!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to IrishJedi, Sideshow Collectibles and all the insane Sideshow FREAKS that i've gotten to know over the last few months. You all ROCK!!! :rock :rock :rock

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the IrishJedi, all my fellow Freaks, and the whole Sideshow gang. Hope we all have a great and safe one. :D

Merry xmas to all here on the freaks board and to sideshow collectables, the best company out there!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, and Happy Holidays to IrishJedi, Sideshow and all fellow Freaks during this holiday season! And a special shout out to any celebrating Bodhi Day, Eid ul-Adha, Hanukkah, Sadeh, the Winter Solstice, Festivus or the grandfather of winter feasts the Saturnalia this year! And remember, Santa doesn't care whether you believe in him or not, just so long as you're on the nice list! So be good for goodness sake!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to Mr. Irish

Merry Christmas to everyone's favorite company, Sideshow

Merry Christmas to all the fellow Sideshow Freaks

Now, in the immortal words of Animal:

PEACE ON EARTH, GIVE ME PRESENTS!!!!

Thanks for the generous contribution Carl!!

Thank you SSC for another hobby!!

Thanks to you fellow freaks for continuing to make this hobby fun!!

Merry Christmas All!!

Merry Christmas to My beloved Freaks and thank you very much for your
generous offer.

061224_merrychristmas.jpg

Merry Christmas Carl! What a wonderful idea! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FELLOW FREAKS AND TO EVERYONE AT SIDESHOW! :santa :deer

Re: Carl's Christmas (SSC Gift) Card Celebration!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES, FELLOW FREAKS AND IRISH JEDI.

:cool:

Back