[Medicom] Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Fett looks about perfect. Even the pocket flap on the right hip pouch is reversed correctly. Other than the possible height issue, I can't see SS topping this one... except maybe with an ROTJ version.

330086894_66d9f35f32_o_328.jpg

Recently I think Medicom does pay more attention on the scale issue. They do make their X3 Wolverine to be in proper height. I hope Medicom also get the scale right on Boba, if not.....I will still get it anyway. He looks perfect :D

I hope they adjust the height too... but I think a lot of people who have Luke, Vader and the stormtrooper would complain that this Fett is a giant compared. I'm assuming they are locked into the scale they started with.

AmanaMatt said:
Big praise. I might agree if not for the fact that the RAH figures are very short!

Even if they are shorter than SS SW figures a well made figure is still a well made figure, and this looks to be very well made. You cannot display him next to your SS figures (which is a major bummer I agree), but you if you have any of the other Medicom SW figures he will most likely fit in fine.

OY MY GOD!!! Nice pic!!!!:chew :cool: :chew :cool: :chew

Thank you medicom!!! that looks fantastic!
He'll be 300mm just like the rest(11.8 inches)
that is insane i can't believe how good that looks!

330086894_66d9f35f32_o_328.jpg

AmanaMatt said:
Big praise. I might agree if not for the fact that the RAH figures are very short!

I hope he's short at least he would be in scale to the sideshow figures.

Billy

Yeah, it's not like Boba Fett was an extremely tall character. I don't know his exact height, but I doubt he was more than 6' tall. So, even if the Medicom figure isn't exactly in scale with those from SS I wouldn't say posing them together would be a crime against humanity.

I just dont like tall boba fett figures like the marmit one.Even when I swaped bodies his armor and jumpsuit where out of proportian.I sold off my marmit 2 years ago and ive been hopeing for a really good boba fett and now the time has come.:chew

Billy

QQB said:

I gotta quote this again. What a gorgeous figure and you KNOW it's going to have the badass poseability to match. Awesome job Medicom!!! Keep em comming.

I think the figure would be shorter than SSC's Luke. I wish they'd lighten the armour. the green looks more like ROTJ than ESB.

Yeah, no reason to pass on this because of the scale difference. Medicom makes some nice stuff (non-human) anyway and this along with Vader, Clone, and BHST will all be welcomed into my collection.

Now when can I buy this damn thing?!?

What's with the right shoulder armor? It's put farther down. Scarlet, those are some awesome Bobas you got there.

Sachiel said:
What's with the right shoulder armor? It's put farther down. Scarlet, those are some awesome Bobas you got there.

For once someone used a cloth vest instead of the molded plastic Hasbro did.

The out of scaleness of Medicom might work in Boba's favor since he is a short guy. Anyone know of the price?

Sachiel said:
Hehe thanks Sachiel.
Anyways, yeah the shoulder armour seemed pulled down because of the wookie hair braids and the fact that the armour plates are resting on cloth vest!!:cool:

Back