[Medicom] Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys,

I have yet to try and make a custom Jango but I do have some ideas though.

Nice to see you Cap Aldeggon!:cool:

Scarlet said:
Thanks DarthRamuk.
Both Fetts you see in kinda my first customs and I'm happy how it turned out to be as I dindt have much experience back then. Just too bad I didnt keep them as they're for Auction. Made a few fetts so far for RS and ebay Members and glad they like their pieces.

Thanks again guys. Esp you Theogriz. I think it's you right?

Haha, yep its me. Even with a different username you recognize me.

QQB said:
image1064.jpg

June 2007 baby!:cool: YES!
https://www.chara-net.com/item6548.html

It says pictures will be up on the site anytime soon.
Release date seems to be June 2007.

Thank you medicom!!!:chew
(bring this over SS)

Last edited:
This is AWSOME news FINALLY the ulimate 1/6 boba fett figure will be made.

Billy

Is this for sale on SWS yet? I haven't see SS put it up so I know the answer to that one.

QQB said:

OH MY GOD!! That's so fuggin AWESOME!

the armour looks like its resting on fabric rather than vinyl or rubber suits like marmit or VOTC hasbro.

WOW! WOW! WOW! :monkey5

I don't know if SS has a Boba in the pipeline, but it's going to be very hard for them(or anyone) to top this Medicom piece. It seriously looks like Jeremy Bulloch posing for a production photo. Absolutely AMAZING. :cool:

Hey Brent! WOW. Is that a guy in a suit?
At least your custom is a ROTJ eh:D But I'm sure medi will make a ROTJ available soon, possibly a Mailaway?

Even though I've been avoiding MediCom SW RAHs like the plaque, I will have to say I will definitely brake down and buy this one...if they do a mailaway the options would most likely be an ROTJ variant or who knows.....maybe Jango Fett?

Like the plague Mike?
well call the doctor cos you've just caught it. Unless SS release one before June:D

At first I wasn't too bothered about the Medicom Fett as I was happy enough with my Marmit but this latest pic has changed that and I hope they also do a ROTJ variant along with Jango at some point as well. Unless they can shrink PF Boba to 1/6 scale and give it a base body to rival the RAH Sideshow may as well not bother making their own 1/6 Boba as judging by their 1/6 SW figs so far they couldn't come close to matching the Medicom or Marmit figures.

Last edited:
Scarlet said:
Hey Brent! WOW. Is that a guy in a suit?
At least your custom is a ROTJ eh:D

And it's still the most awesome Fett custom I've seen yet. :cool:

:eek: Thanks for the kind words Brent. Cant wait for this Medi Fett. It looks like the armour plate is resting on a fabric shirt rather than a vinyl or rubber piece. Excellent for poseability.

Scarlet said:
Like the plague Mike?
well call the doctor cos you've just caught it. Unless SS release one before June:D

Hahahaha...Damn Medi Plaque. As for SSC not making one because of this, that is crazy. Boba just like Clones would be amazing sellers and they will do them without a doubt. How far off they are will depend on whether SSC distributes this or not...

Back