[Medicom] Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to be preorderin it so early and at least go with hlj.com if your gonna. not bbts and get it six months after it's release.:rolleyes: :D

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Typically, what on-line retailers offer these RAH Star Wars figures, and which is the most reasonably priced?

Most of em.BBTS seems to get things last,but have very good service.I think i'm gonna go with hlj.com or something if SWS or SS doesn't get this.(alterego or amazing toys is real good to)

page-6548.jpg

I like it a lot, but I'll wait for SS's too. The Medi prices are just too high for 12" figs IMO.

KitFisto said:
I like it a lot, but I'll wait for SS's too. The Medi prices are just too high for 12" figs IMO.

That's my only problem with Medicom figures honestly.

The Medicom Fett does look very good, but the 'out of scale' issues to the SS ones is what is keeping me from ordering it. Passing on a PF Fett to get a little 11 inch one is crazy talk, to me :D

Customikey said:
That and scale. I'd be a full-on convert if only they were half the price and an inch taller.

Same here.... With the few Medi's I own, thankfully the scale HELPS the character. Wolverine is a good example. While Jackman is not that short, the character of Wolverine is a small guy... so it works. Same with Spider-man.

Boba...while nice.... can't work. Boba, when he does come from SSC, will be a huge part of my Jabba display... and simply cannot be out of scale.

Besides, for that price... it's half of my Boba PF. And that's just insane to me...:cool:

The scale doesn't really bother me. I sort of look at each figure on it's own context.

But the pricing is definitely an issue. I have to really do some hustling to get the best price possible. It's a hassle, but worth it.

And the quality is outstanding.

Seth Gecko said:
Good luck,ordering something this early off of ebay is not my thing.:eek: :D (but i hear tony is a good guy)

Thanks, Seth. I've bought from Tony on many occassions. He's awesome. Tin

Back