Medicom 1/6 Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a few pics of my ESB yoda (wonderful figure)

" Luminous beings are we not this crude matter"
"You must unlearn what you have learned"

001wu8.jpg

004mh9.jpg

007qe1.jpg

008vi5.jpg

Last edited:
received my Medi Yoda from the EE blowout sale and when I opened the box it was like a mini yoda was imprisoned in the box. LOVE it....and love it even more that I was able to buy it at a discounted price. A must for any 1/6 SW fan.

Its quite nice really! Will make a great companion when someone makes a great ROTS Yoda.

Its quite nice really! Will make a great companion when someone makes a great ROTS Yoda.

So true. I knew for OT Yoda it really can't get any better than Medi-Yoda. But when it comes to a PT one I insist that it has to be SS. :rock

So true. I knew for OT Yoda it really can't get any better than Medi-Yoda. But when it comes to a PT one I insist that it has to be SS. :rock

I'm with ya. SS has to do a 1/6th Yoda from the PT. That figure will kick butt especially now that they're working with HT.

Seems like you can find it cheaper on the secondary market... even some places have had him on discount for $35. I just missed them :monkey2

how poseable is this guy?

Not very. He looks great but he's not for dynamic poses... There was an earlier thread that showed a custom job of turning him from the ESB Yoda into a fully functional AOTC Yoda with a new body... It's around here somewhere.

He's not gonna be wielding and lightsaber poses thats for sure,nor should he being ESB yoda.

But i mean in general he's fine

i'm considering getting one and doing that, but i'd like to know how his joints are out of the box.

He's not really all that articulated, which is partly why he's classified as a VCD (Vinyl Collectible Doll).

Still a great item, though. I love it. :rock

Back