Medicom 1/6 Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we finally do get a SS 1/6 scale Yoda, I hope they go with the prequal version. Imagine the posing fun of a 1/6 scale Yoda with SS's stands.

Did someone say 1/6 Yoda?

Sounds like an opening to re-post my custom!!

rotsyoda63yq.jpg

rotsyoda29tw.jpg

palptwovyoda29cl.jpg

rotsyodagammy2yx.jpg

whoa, how'd u make that.
I want one!!!!!One111!1one1

or I'll try to make it, wow. is that like one of those little barbie figures with changed hands and head?
love it ;D

sunohc said:
whoa, how'd u make that.

or I'll try to make it, wow. is that like one of those little barbie figures with changed hands and head?
love it ;D

Umm... doesn't anyone here follow Hasbro? LOL. I am pretty sure that's the AOTC Saga 12" Yoda that was released by Hasbro a few years back with a much better paint job and touched up clothes. Facial expression and lightsaber are identical.

The one you are looking for is in a light blue/ white box. Here's a link to a pic:

https://cgi.ebay.com/YODA-JEDI-MAST...ryZ50263QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am not endorsing that seller or auction, just showing you what you are looking for.

And here's a better one:

https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2003saga/#12inch

Click on Yoda (Ultimate Jedi Master).

I still really like this figure. It was hard to find one with an original paint job still in good shape - Hasbro was all over the board with this one. However, I finally did find a good one. That's why I am not in a big hurry to get a SS 1/6 Yoda. Sure it will be better, but lets remake some of the figures Hasbro FUBARed first.

sunohc said:
whoa, how'd u make that.

love it ;D

It's the AOTC Yoda with added articulation at the shoulders, elbows, and knees, magnets in his feet to help him stand up in any pose (on his magnetic base), wire in the hem of his cloak, and a full repaint from top to bottom.

It's a great figure out of the box, though too.

rotsyodagammy2yx.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Now that's a picture that says a 1000 words....all of those warm and fuzzy ones!!! Great, love it!!!

Cheers,

Brad

Probably because he's a Vinyl, even if he's not SD. It's a ways off before SSC does Yoda - I'll most likely get this one too. I AM a sucker after all...

There were some newer ones on Rebelscum, and I gotta say he's looking pretty ill in all of them. It should be a fun collectable, but I'm not gonna be picking one up fo' sure.

Captain Aldeggon said:
There were some newer ones on Rebelscum, and I gotta say he's looking pretty ill in all of them. It should be a fun collectable, but I'm not gonna be picking one up fo' sure.
I wonder how much he'll go for? I don't think I would pay $150 for a "fun collectible". :lol 60 tops....

sunohc said:
hm, doesn't look too bad, the eyes for yoda are messed up though
Your eyes would be messed up too if you'd spent 25 years with nothing to look at but bog wastes and no conversation except the slug on the door and the your volley-ball named qui-gon. :monkey5

Back