Medicom 1/6 Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What other accessories could an ESB yoda have?

I would think for sure the blue backpack to attach him to Luke eventually. Some of the boiling pots he cooking with in his hut, the cargo boxes or rocks that they levitate or maybe some swamp creatures and the lamp and food container and food stick.

I would think for sure the blue backpack to attach him to Luke eventually. ...

Yeah, that really would have been a great one. :monkey2

I'll prolly just end up with the Hasbro one. It wasn't that bad actually. I wonder if Medi-Yoda would fit in it?

SWpotjLUKEwYODAmain.jpg

I got Yoda today, the pictures don't do him justice, not that the pictures are bad, he just looks so awesome in person.

I got Yoda today, the pictures don't do him justice, not that the pictures are bad, he just looks so awesome in person.

Yeah he does. Adam Hughes (in his review on MC's website) said that he had problems with neck movement, but I haven't had any trouble at all with mine. He can look up at a pretty good angle with out it snapping back down.

I second that. This truly is a sleeper figure. The pictures make it look terrible at times but once he is in hand there are no regrets.

When the first pictures were released it reflected a really terrible paint job. Yoda looked like he was really sick or stoned. But man, the production paintjob is just incredible. Easily the best likeness in 1:6 of yoda.

Yeah, that really would have been a great one. :monkey2

I'll prolly just end up with the Hasbro one. It wasn't that bad actually. I wonder if Medi-Yoda would fit in it?

SWpotjLUKEwYODAmain.jpg

I just received my Hasbro Dagobah Luke/Yoda and I am happy to report that Medi-Yoda fits in the back pack just perfectly. The back pack is also pretty nicely detailed (surprisingly). It'll look fine with Dagobah Luke. :D

Really impressive actually because its not cloth.. Its actually sculpted. I will try and take some pics tomorrow.

Back