Medicom 1/6 Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the expression I want Sideshow's ESB Yoda to have:

yoda.gif

That's a sweet expression Justin I hope SS's Yoda does look like that. I have to also say the Medicom Yoda looks super skinny in the cheeks area, and maybe even the whole head feels too thin for me. Yoda needs more pudge in the face...well I hope the next Jedi announced by SS is an OT Yoda!

Wow, if it was Yoda, damn! Medicom vs. SS straight up, no holds barred! I assume I'd go SS for price, and I only have SS 12", but Medi's looks great. I still want Ben more, does SS offer an "old man belly" body?

pixletwin said:
Your eyes would be messed up too if you'd spent 25 years with nothing to look at but bog wastes and no conversation except the slug on the door and the your volley-ball named qui-gon. :monkey5

QUI-GON!!!! QUI-GON!!!!! :lol :lol :rotfl :lol

141324789O016668165.jpg

When I was putting it together.... all I could think was...

"man, this would be soooo much easier and better looking in Photoshop."

DAMN YOU, PAINT!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

PosterBoyKelly said:
Wow, if it was Yoda, damn! Medicom vs. SS straight up, no holds barred! I assume I'd go SS for price, and I only have SS 12", but Medi's looks great. I still want Ben more, does SS offer an "old man belly" body?

They do occassionally pad the tummys where applicable. Thomas Hewitt Leatherface, Oddjob, and George Washington all have fat bellies. It's also easy enought to do yourself with some self-adhering athletic tape of just some gauz and masking tape.

The medi-Yoda looks pretty good, but I am never paying that much for a figure again. Certainly not for one that small. And he will be tiny.

I have faith that SS will do Yoda justice and then some.

I don't remember Sir Alec Guinness being overweight. Maybe the robes hid it well.

The Medi yoda is very well done. If and when sideshow makes one I'm sure it will be equal to if not better and I'm also sure that sideshow will include a lot more accessories than the cane, lamp and food stick that came with the Medi one.

The Medi yoda is very well done. If and when sideshow makes one I'm sure it will be equal to if not better and I'm also sure that sideshow will include a lot more accessories than the cane, lamp and food stick that came with the Medi one.

What other accessories could an ESB yoda have?

Back