Medicom 1/6 Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make sure this is not the one converted lol

900148.jpg

Yeah..Eventually.

But Medicom's ep5 version is suffice for me, so hoping for a EP3 Yoda from SS. (even though i really don't do prequels anymore, it's YODA!)

Last edited:
:lecture:lecture:lecture As cool as Medi's is, as has been the case with everything Medicom's released, Sideshow's will be better.

Though I know Medicom's 1/6 figures are alittle smaller, (and cost more) I think the Han Solo that Medicom made has a better head sculpt than SS.

And no, I don't have either.

I have all 3 of the Medicom VCDs and they go great along the SS line. Since they are of smaller stature they seem to fit in quite nicely. An added bonus on them is that we likely won't see SS produce Yoda, Wicket or a Jawa any time soon.

I have all 3 of the Medicom VCDs and they go great along the SS line. Since they are of smaller stature they seem to fit in quite nicely. An added bonus on them is that we likely won't see SS produce Yoda, Wicket or a Jawa any time soon.

If you check the Q&a's, sideshow's already announced a yoda oto be released next year, as well as shown a teaser pic. he's expected to show up at this years SDCC. So we will likely see yoda sooner rather than later.

Back