Medicom 1/6 Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a great little piece, but it's more Pat Morita than Stuart Freeborn.. if that makes sense.

579702912d40653e017c71ce039351b8.jpg

Pretty close to spot on to me. May not be 100% to Stuart's puppet but damn close in my opinion lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought so but man I got excited for a second thinking HT had a Yoda in the works!

Secret Base not only has Medi and Sideshow figures mixed in with the HT stuff, it has customized figures in there too.

Medicom Yoda1.JPG

Reviving the Medicom Yoda thread. Just picked him up while he is still available for a decent price rather than waiting for a HT version and what that will cost. I think he looks pretty good. Here is a quick pic in the Detolf.

I still like mine. it`s better then both versions that sideshow released by far. I even modified mine by switching the head over to the ss jedi master yoda body for more articulation

This thread hasn’t been updated in quite awhile😅

I just picked up this incredible piece from a fellow collector on FB. Yoda is by far my favorite fictional character of all time, I’ve had the ESB Hot Toy for many years now, but it never fully scratched that itch for me.
About a year ago I found out about the Medicom Yoda with updated paint work and was amazed by it, I’ve always wanted to go ahead and do it but never felt like dealing with tracking one down on eBay and sending it to a paint to have them overhaul it. But the other day saw this one pop up for sale and jumped on it real fast, funny enough I’ve been wanting to own some work of the artist who overhauled this Yoda for awhile now.

This is truly a grail piece for me and I’m really glad to have the ultimate Yoda in my collection.

Paint by Jacob Rahmier
Cane by Fergo

9EBAFB7C-4BF5-4379-896B-6079BEA99D6F.jpeg
4A7AC010-86C0-4995-8CF8-440C2020A382.jpeg
29E2DED4-0112-4200-9CB5-0008434F0512.jpeg
FE7714D0-594F-449D-AAB6-AAC20C7FA5ED.jpeg

Back