Mattel BTTF 2 Hoverboard Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone actually fell for the faux Back to the Future internet image should automatically have their Mattel Hoverboards canceled. Why would he travel 27 years into the future??

If anyone actually fell for the faux Back to the Future internet image should automatically have their Mattel Hoverboards canceled. Why would he travel 27 years into the future??

To watch the world end? I don't have a hoverboard on order. Part 1 of that series is the only film that matters.

LOL

Well what else do you want to be made of or look like?
If it looks like a replica from the movie and you want it and love that movie, why do you care if it's made of plastic and has stickers on it?

And for those that think this is actually going to work and be usable, and took it seriously about the hover feature will be better in 2015... :lol:rotfl

If someone offered me the choice of one of those new Jem dolls or this Hoverboard replica for free..i'd take Jem..yea, thats how bad i think this thing looks. XD

Matty is posting pics of the board which originally was to come in December but all posts are saying November now?

ccrE4

Think the box needs a re-design, its supposed to be used with the handle bars and Marty pulls them off in the film.
If there not supplying them with the bars also then I think they should just make the box a box with the BTTF2 logo etc.

Nope. The PO has long been closed too.

They did say they would have some to sell when they start shipping but they wont come with the mini hover board.

Nope. The PO has long been closed too.

They did say they would have some to sell when they start shipping but they wont come with the mini hover board.

I'm always too late to the party:monkey2 I'll hold out for some extra being released then.

I'm always too late to the party:monkey2 I'll hold out for some extra being released then.

These will definately go up again when they are actually ready to ship on Mattycollector.com they confirmed it, just not w/ the mini hoverboard but really who cares, not like they are making figures to go with the mini.

I'm quite content to wait and not shell out $200 up front especially if they end up delaying them. BBTS and the like will probably have plenty for sale as well.

These will definately go up again when they are actually ready to ship on Mattycollector.com they confirmed it, just not w/ the mini hoverboard but really who cares, not like they are making figures to go with the mini.

I'm quite content to wait and not shell out $200 up front especially if they end up delaying them. BBTS and the like will probably have plenty for sale as well.

Yeah I noticed bbts have them for 190 which is kinda bit steep for me factoring in customs and the like. Mini board would only be handy if the upcoming hot toys figure doesn't have one.

Yeah I noticed bbts have them for 190 which is kinda bit steep for me factoring in customs and the like. Mini board would only be handy if the upcoming hot toys figure doesn't have one.

Well it's scaled for 5" figures, like the Mattel Ghostbusters line so even then it's pretty worthless imo.

Back