Factory Entertainment Shakems for BTTF, Jaws, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Car is probably not going to change aside from Paint stuff.

The Trex head is changing, the Dilo head is changing a lot, and the raptor hatchling we are still reviewing!

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on the Jaws wobbler. It arrived today, and all I can say is: What a piece of CRAP. Stay far, far away. :slap

It's actually worse-looking than the stock photos illustrate, and the one strange thing is that they've widened the thickness of the tail to balance the weight better, but the entire sculpts' accuracy is off. (Well, if you can call anything about it 'accurate').

I'm new to the world of JAWS collecting, but this was obviously the worst place to start. Please don't make the same mistake I did.

I just received the JAWS Bruce shakem and I'm disappointed. It's just blah; poor paint job, uninteresting sculpt, very boring piece. Sometimes these type of novelty pieces come out real cool. And I'm not a stickler for real accuracy on collectibles like this and I always allow for some creativity and such on the shark but this thing leaves me thinking, what's the point? I actually like the reproduction and color of the Kastel art on the box but that's about it.

I just received the JAWS Bruce shakem and I'm disappointed. It's just blah; poor paint job, uninteresting sculpt, very boring piece. Sometimes these type of novelty pieces come out real cool. And I'm not a stickler for real accuracy on collectibles like this and I always allow for some creativity and such on the shark but this thing leaves me thinking, what's the point? I actually like the reproduction and color of the Kastel art on the box but that's about it.

I'm sorry you got caught as well! (You can take the fishing pun if you like, ha ha.) I seriously have no idea what to do with this thing other than give it to Goodwill. A paperweight is an object that's more of a joke than something actually useful, and now I get annoyed just looking at it, lol. :slap

I'm sorry you got caught as well! (You can take the fishing pun if you like, ha ha.) I seriously have no idea what to do with this thing other than give it to Goodwill. A paperweight is an object that's more of a joke than something actually useful, and now I get annoyed just looking at it, lol. :slap

Thankfully I had this and the BTF Delorean on a maxed out card when they came up, or I would have gotten charged. Went in to pay them off then thought, what the heck am I spending $35 ea. on again. Just couldn't talk myself into it. I was sort of looking forward to Jaws, thought that and the upcoming lunchbox would be nice parts to a little diorama surrounding my main course NTT Bruce, but if its that bad, there is no point. Thanks for the feedback Joda and Buzzyb. I know these are not expensive, but if they are junk and not even fun to have, why waste resources or shelf space on them?

Thankfully I had this and the BTF Delorean on a maxed out card when they came up, or I would have gotten charged. Went in to pay them off then thought, what the heck am I spending $35 ea. on again. Just couldn't talk myself into it. I was sort of looking forward to Jaws, thought that and the upcoming lunchbox would be nice parts to a little diorama surrounding my main course NTT Bruce, but if its that bad, there is no point. Thanks for the feedback Joda and Buzzyb. I know these are not expensive, but if they are junk and not even fun to have, why waste resources or shelf space on them?

Your welcome. Though, with shipping, that Wobbler cost me closer to $50.00. That's a good chunk of change that could go towards something else. As far as the lunchbox, though I haven't seen it in person yet, I think the older version NECA produced is far, far classier-looking if you can find one at a good price.

One thing that I did just pick up that's awesome is the Jaws 'wood poster/plaque'. I really wasn't too sure about it, but it looks sooo awesome in person. Doesn't need a frame or anything - ready to hang. I ordered mine from Amazon instead of Entertainment Earth because I'm a Prime member and had it gift-wrapped for extra protection during shipping. I think for a non-Prime member, the cost would even out, though.

Back