Mattel BTTF 2 Hoverboard Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too oh and i don't think you can track Mattycollector parcels outside of the US.

Have seen home made ones of these for years.
Am a bit suprised mattel messed this up with all the consultations with the original film used board designer where he actually brought the boards in for them to measure and get all the details right.
Won't be buying one unless the price is right and hopefully people make the holographic decals available.

The lenticular material is expensive for the screen accurate stuff. There is a huge thread over on a prop replica board and one guy has created new stickers that are screen accurate for this board.

He will be selling an upgrade kit with green velcro also or you can download the files for free and get them done yourself.

If anyone wants a link to the thread PM me.

I'm still waiting for delivery of my board, it was shipped on the 6th of December.

The lenticular material is expensive for the screen accurate stuff. There is a huge thread over on a prop replica board and one guy has created new stickers that are screen accurate for this board.

He will be selling an upgrade kit with green velcro also or you can download the files for free and get them done yourself.

If anyone wants a link to the thread PM me.

I'm still waiting for delivery of my board, it was shipped on the 6th of December.

Yeah me to it was also shipped on the 6th :impatient:

if you make one, its expensive.
If you make 500, it isn't.

That has to be a joke or the guy who wrote it has had no dealings with them.

So flipping through the past few pages, I guess it's safe to say I should actually be glad I did NOT order one of these?

So flipping through the past few pages, I guess it's safe to say I should actually be glad I did NOT order one of these?

I will judge it when I have it in hand. Some people in the UK got theirs yesterday so I hope mine will turn up any day now.

I had a bill of £30.75 to pay on Tuesday and then arranged delivery for today to my folks house. Ill pick it up tonight at some point and post my thoughts over the weekend.

Luckily Mattel cancelled mine, (credit card issues apparently). They didnt follow it up and i found this instead, both cost less than the matty version combined, and they have the lenticular vinyl!

photo-3_zps692b532a.jpg

Luckily Mattel cancelled mine, (credit card issues apparently). They didnt follow it up and i found this instead, both cost less than the matty version combined, and they have the lenticular vinyl!

photo-3_zps692b532a.jpg

That is awesome! Where did you find them?

i found them on ebay from a seller in hollywood. took over a month to arrive in the uk (courier was a nightmare!) but im very happy with them.
They're custom made, and too fragile to stand on, but look great on display!

Back