Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe not but its not a hard R either.

Its PG-13 by most standards..

Must have had an F word or 2 in it :lol

And boobs! You must only watch it on basic cable or something. ;)

He literally uses a paper cutter as a machete to split a guy's skull. And I was a big fan of Garth Ennis' "Welcome Back Frank" run at the time so I liked seeing things like his neighbors and the Russian.

The one guitar playing bounty hunter was straight out of an early Robert Rodriguez flick. Yes the fire hydrant was ridiculous especially in a Punisher movie but I stand by my opinion that it's still highly watchable regardless.

And boobs! You must only watch it on basic cable or something. ;)

He literally uses a paper cutter as a machete to split a guy's skull. And I was a big fan of Garth Ennis' "Welcome Back Frank" run at the time so I liked seeing things like his neighbors and the Russian.

The one guitar playing bounty hunter was straight out of an early Robert Rodriguez flick. Yes the fire hydrant was ridiculous especially in a Punisher movie but I stand by my opinion that it's still highly watchable regardless.

That's Cool and the Gang that you like it :)

Don't recall boobs.. But then again I have only watched it twice. Theater and DVD.

Punisher doesn't discriminate. Look at War Zone when he broke the ladies neck after he killed the old guy in the wheel chair. I hope the show puts the monster that Castle is on screen. He is a mass murderer of the underworld.

:rock :rock :rock

Oh most definately I was just pleasantly surprised that Netflix went there is all.

I used to like PWZ but it just goes off the rails cheesefest and loses me.

The one scene from War Zone that stands out for me is Castle blasting a guy in mid air. That was hilarious! And the chandelier spin!

This was a pretty good season. I liked it more than season 1. Some great action scenes and I love the twisted bond between Castle and Russo.

Holy crap the filler stuff is hands down the worst of all the Netflix Marvel shows this is painful to sit thru.

Hell the primary stuff is equivalent to the filler stuff from the other shows and there’s 13 episodes here as well yikes I might not make it.

The worst villains ever!

Very unfocused all of it so far, the young girl, preacher, russo, madani all of it.

Madani is practically begging Castle to be the Punisher again wtf that’s like begging Bruce Wayne to be Batman.

All kinds of bad.

Netflix knew this was being cancelled so they delivered sheet!

This isn’t the Punisher this is Days of our Lives.

The exposition is laughably bad.

The scene with Arthur/Billy and Rachel/Computer Sales Kid were cringe inducing.

The action is pedestrian at best.

Forget this i’m going to go watch me some Black Panther.

Last edited:
Season 2 is hard to sit through. So much filler and exposition that repeats itself.

There is decent action but marred by a lot of pointless side track. Worse if all, everyone acts like an idiot in this show especially Madani. What was a complex character is season 1 is now just some eye candy to move the slogging plot along.

I am glad this will be the end of Netflix Marvel shows cause you can tell Netflix seems to have lost the will to do it.

:rock :rock :rock

Oh most definately I was just pleasantly surprised that Netflix went there is all.

I used to like PWZ but it just goes off the rails cheesefest and loses me.

I like the first half of War Zone but it does get really cheesy in parts. I do like most of the kills and Stevenson looks and acts very much like the Punisher in the comics.

Watching season 2 now and I can see why there was no mention of this on Netflix anywhere. After a few action scenes during the first few episodes it’s all talk.

Agreed with all above in saying that it is boring and not delivering the Punisher we deserve. Only good parts is the action. Most of the characters sucked. No idea why we had to get Ishmael from Kingpin. Jigsaw was very disappointing. Was hoping he would go on a crazy train of destruction, yet it was mostly a whine-fest. Madani and the teenie bopper were horrible.
My quick Netflix ranking
DD1
DD3
JJ1
DD2
PUN1
IF1
LC1
Rest suck
IF2
LC2
PUN2
JJ2

It's too bad Punisher is stuck on Netflix. I'd much rather see him in the MCU. The violence might not be graphic, but the action could still be good and his costume wouldn't need to be realistic either.

Back