Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm truly baffled by that to be honest. The MCU has better films than this that probably didn't get a moment's consideration.

I'd argue Thor 1 and Cap 1 deserved that award more, but we're seven years too late for those two films unfortunately. :(

Heres a perspective for ya. IF Black Panther gets nominated for an oscar in whatever category. It will be nominated for a golden globe. Oscar. And grammy.lol (for those who didnt know Kendrick Lemar got nominated for 8 Grammys with the Black Panther album. Damn

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The two of them will always have the tedious WWE Raw finale of Crapton Amehrica: Civil Bore and the weightless, drama-less, consequence-less finale of Twhore: Wrecknarok anyway. ;) :monkey3

Yo, Chakwhore:monkey3 I’m finna ask you a question. What MCUs do you legit like? You’re such an enigma, I can’t put my finger on you:monkey3

As much as I enjoyed BP, Winter Soldier deserves the award more so. The BP soundtrack/score was amazing, but WS was a better movie overall.

BP is returning to 250 AMC theaters February 1-7, admission will be FREE..... I wonder why they chose FEBRUARY.
What could possibly be celebrated in February here in America and Canada...
Black Panther, February..
:rotfl

Anyways, I just heard that Black Panther won the award for greatest trilogy ever made.

Here's the new official ranking and it's not open for debate.

1. Black Panther trilogy
2. LOTR
3. Godfather trilogy
4.OTSW
5. Toy Story
6.TDKT
7.Man with no name trilogy
8.Captain America trilogy
9.Planet of the Apes (modern)
10.The Hobbits

BP is returning to 250 AMC theaters February 1-7, admission will be FREE..... I wonder why they chose FEBRUARY.
What could possibly be celebrated in February here in America and Canada...
Black Panther, February..
:rotfl

February is black history month, they did the same thing with Hidden Figures a few years ago, like the film or not but it was a huge cultural phenomenon for a huge portion of people. Considering it was nominated for Oscars this is pretty much a push for further Oscar voting now.

The amount of hate this movie gets with every news article, nomination or win is outstanding. Now I really hope it wins at least 4 oscars to rly make them lose their *** lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

February is black history month, they did the same thing with Hidden Figures a few years ago, like the film or not but it was a huge cultural phenomenon for a huge portion of people. Considering it was nominated for Oscars this is pretty much a push for further Oscar voting now.

Sure enough, but that film was based on actual history, not a CGI bloated lowbrow make believe movie.

2I5wd9c.png

Back