Black Panther Wakanda Forever - November 11, 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

8C3F5677-4E15-45FB-8040-99254696CB07.png

In Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever,” Queen Ramonda (Angela Bassett), Shuri (Letitia Wright), M’Baku (Winston Duke), Okoye (Danai Gurira) and the Dora Milaje (including Florence Kasumba), fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of King T’Challa’s death. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with the help of War Dog Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) and Everett Ross (Martin Freeman) and forge a new path for the kingdom of Wakanda. Introducing Tenoch Huerta as Namor, king of a hidden undersea nation, the film also stars Dominique Thorne, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena and Alex Livanalli.

Last edited:
this looks good.
Anyone know who the BP is at the end of the trailer?
sorry I'm not knowledgeable in such things.

That put Avatar 2 in the trash lol
Dude, it was already there with the first Avatar.

Anyway ... the trailer is emotional but I've seen that before. I'm interested to see the film (unlike most MCU stuff) but it's a wait-and-see thing for me. 🧐

Feige and company lost their mojo a while ago.

Namor looks absolutely ridiculous, as expected.

Nice Bob Marley Reggae music, in an African movie.

Regardless of Namor’s look this movie will be heavy in the narrative sense because Black Panther helped save the world after losing his dad he then survives the blip only to then die at the hands of Namor think about that.

Heart breaking.

This is coming from someone who hates BP1 lol

I loved BP in Civil War. Hated him in his own movie. They changed his character too much. He no longer felt "regal" like he did in CW. Nothing King like about him. He was fine enough in IW. Different directors different directions.

Is that how they're killing him off? Namor takes him out? If I decide to bother watching this when it goes to D+, is it wrong if I cheer when he meets his end? :monkey3 (The character mind you, not the original actor). I'd enjoy watching Namor leading the Atlanteans in taking out the arrogant Wakandans.

Regardless of Namor’s look this movie will be heavy in the narrative sense because Black Panther helped save the world after losing his dad he then survives the blip only to then die at the hands of Namor think about that.

Heart breaking.

This is coming from someone who hates BP1 lol
Namor kills black panther? Huh? I doubt that. I don’t think that’ll happen

#Aztlántis...
6nq2sc.gif

Baby ...wings on feet. (Marvel's first Mutant at least in the comics))
6nq2zc.gif

Riding whales.
6nq1tx.gif

El Rey Namor
6nq20j.gif

La Reyna Namora to her right Attuma
6nq24c.gif

Tlālōcān
6nq2az.gif

6nq2fx.gif

Megalodon throne.
6nq2k5.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 590433

In Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever,” Queen Ramonda (Angela Bassett), Shuri (Letitia Wright), M’Baku (Winston Duke), Okoye (Danai Gurira) and the Dora Milaje (including Florence Kasumba), fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of King T’Challa’s death. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with the help of War Dog Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) and Everett Ross (Martin Freeman) and forge a new path for the kingdom of Wakanda. Introducing Tenoch Huerta as Namor, king of a hidden undersea nation, the film also stars Dominique Thorne, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena and Alex

So is that last shot Shuri as panther..I saw a thinner body suit and a booty

Back