Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what the deal is with downloadable characters? I've seen Juggernaut for sale on the Playstation Network and the latest Best Buy flyer indicates that you get the Hulk as a playable character with their exclusive version.

Does that mean that the Hulk won't be playable/unlockable unless you get the Best Buy version? Are there any characters/missions that are exclusive to a particular store or system?

Juggernaut is an exclusive character for Gamestop meaning that will be the only way to play as him.

Thor and Hulk are available from stores as an "early release" which means you will be able to play as them from Day 1 instead of opening them up later in the game.

Juggernaut is an exclusive character for Gamestop meaning that will be the only way to play as him.

Cool, thanks for the info. I might be mistaken, but I could have sworn I saw Juggernaut available for download from the Playstation store for, like $1.99 or something. But if that's the case, then that throws the Gamestop exclusivity out the window...

Maybe they goofed up the listing. 'Cause I checked Xbox Live immediately afterwards and was surprised that it wasn't available there.

What's the story behind that? That just seems odd. Doesn't Marvel own him 100%?

Just guessing here, but it might have something to do with the fact that Sony released a downloadable Punisher game exclusive to the PS3 recently. Maybe Sony still holds the rights?

Thor and Hulk are available from stores as an "early release" which means you will be able to play as them from Day 1 instead of opening them up later in the game.

The HULK is just an up down type code. Anyone can unlock him....

I'll be picking up my copy tomorrow finally... friggin work getting in the way of games :monkey4:monkey4

What's the story behind that? That just seems odd. Doesn't Marvel own him 100%?

Just guessing here, but it might have something to do with the fact that Sony released a downloadable Punisher game exclusive to the PS3 recently. Maybe Sony still holds the rights?

:lecture

This is exactly the case. Some kind of licensing agreement with Sony; hasn't been a Punisher game on Microsoft since the first Xbox. Sad :(

Nope. Not $60 bucks good. :lol

Usually, I don't mind the score if I like the subject material, but I hated the gameplay in XML and MUA1, so I'll pass.

But if you hated the basics of the others, then MUA2 could've received a perfect 10 and it still wouldn't be a good game for you because you hate the very basic foundation of the game itself. :confused:

:tap

:lol

Last edited:
Back