Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just finished watching the deadpool trailer and i'm certain i'll be using him as my main character. the video wasn't that bad looking.
i still like the intro to the first game the best. it was so epic you can't wait to get into the fighting.

Does anyone know if your character "progress" from the first installment will carry over into the second, similar to the .Hack series?

Honestly, I kinda would have enjoyed the game being 2D like the first one as opposed to being more 3D like this one.

this game looks fun and with the civil war added in it has the making of a pretty good story, still no love for the punisher. if a guy like moon knight could get into the first one why cant punisher get into the second?

I need to get another gaming system!...my Wii is not doing anything for me!...and this game coming out in Fall!?...ai, yi yi!:slap

Here are the 360 achievements:

Mission Accomplished 5
Topple a dictator

Coalition of the Willing 20
Crash a castle.

Oceans No Longer Protect Us 20
Protect a city.

A House Divided 20
Defend your leaders.

If You're Not With Us 10
Choose a side.

Freedom Isn't Free 20
Raid a hideout.

Defending Our Way of Life 20
Rescue a hideout.

All Options on the Table 20
Defend a convoy.

Collateral Damage 20
Stop a convoy.

Fallen Star 20
Ambush your opponents.

Iron and Blood 20
Fight back an ambush.

Knowns and Unknowns 10
Repay a favor.

Alliance Reborn 20
Break and enter.

Grave and Growing 20
Free a country.

A More Perfect Union 10
Finish what you started.

I'm With Iron Man 30
Defeat all Act II and III missions as a Pro-Registration team.

I'm With Captain America 30
Defeat all Act II and III missions as an Anti-Registration team.

Legendary Schism 20
Defeat all Act I missions on Legendary Difficulty.

Legendary War 30
Defeat all Act II missions on Legendary Difficulty.

Legendary Alliance 30
Defeat all Act III missions on Legendary Difficulty.

Rookie Squad 10
Complete a map in Co-Op.

Experienced Allies 15
Complete 8 maps in Co-Op.

Decorated Veterans 30
Complete 24 maps in Co-Op.

Seek and Destroy 15
Complete all optional mission objectives.

Uncontained Aggression 15
You or other players on your team must destroy 250 health containers.

Undefeated Heroes 30
Defeat 12 mission bosses on Super Heroic or Legendary Difficulty without revival or map reload.

Immortal Heroics 50
Defeat 25 maps on Super Heroic or Legendary Difficulty without revival or map reload.

Back in Action 10
Perform 10 revivals.

Tactical Training 10
Perform all 5 recommended training Fusions in Latveria.

Heroes Unite 10
Perform 10 Fusions with another player-controlled hero in a Co-Op game.

United We Stand 30
Earn 20 high scores for each type of Fusion: Targeted, Guided, and Clearing.

Powers of Two 50
Perform all Fusions by combining every available pairing of 24 heroes.

Old Friends 10
Have 10 special conversations between characters with a history while in an HQ map.

Costume Collector 10
Unlock 23 alternate costumes.

Distinguished Service 10
Collect 50 Team Boosts.

Extraordinary Heroism 30
Collect 125 Team Boosts.

Above and Beyond 50
Collect 200 Team Boosts.

Listening In 20
Collect 30 Audio Logs.

Superior Intel 20
Collect 125 Dossiers.

Potential Evidence 10
Collect 10 Concept Art Bundles in HQ maps.

Trivia Buff 10
Correctly answer 15 Trivia questions.

Trivia Team-Up 15
Score 30 Trivia Fusions.

Trivia Genius 30
Earn all Trivia rewards.

Sim Team-Up 5
Earn Mission Succeeded on a Simulator Mission in Co-Op and return to the Simulator menu.

Sim Amateur 10
Earn 4 Bronze Medals from Simulator Missions.

Sim Expert 15
Earn 8 Silver Medals from Simulator Missions.

Sim Champion 30
Earn 12 Gold Medals from Simulator Missions.

Melee Training 10
Complete all melee training goals listed on the Stats page.

Power Training 15
Complete all Power training goals listed on the Stats page.

Every Trick in the Book 30
Complete all combat mastery goals listed on the Stats page.

Marvel.com just put some news up about Hulk being exclusive to Best Buy, Thor exclusive to Gamecrazy and Juggernaut exclusive to Gamestop.

https://marvel.com/news/vgstories.9492.MUA2_Store-Specific_Offers~colon~_Hulk,_Thor,_Juggy

My questions:

Are the games going to actually be formated differently so that those characters can only be played when bought from those stores?

Or the unlock codes that you get-- are they useable to unlock those characters regardless of where you bought it, once people start posting the codes online?

Marvel.com just put some news up about Hulk being exclusive to Best Buy, Thor exclusive to Gamecrazy and Juggernaut exclusive to Gamestop.

https://marvel.com/news/vgstories.9492.MUA2_Store-Specific_Offers~colon~_Hulk,_Thor,_Juggy

My questions:

Are the games going to actually be formated differently so that those characters can only be played when bought from those stores?

Or the unlock codes that you get-- are they useable to unlock those characters regardless of where you bought it, once people start posting the codes online?

Actually Juggernaut is the only exclusive character. Thor and Hulk will be unlockable in the game normally but the codes will have them unlocked from the beginning.

Actually Juggernaut is the only exclusive character. Thor and Hulk will be unlockable in the game normally but the codes will have them unlocked from the beginning.

Ah. That's kinda what I was thinking. I'll probably just wait and hit one of the code sites to unlock everything then.

I'm getting PS3 2.0 solely for this game!....and the blu-ray!....YAY!
01.gif

I'm getting my PS3 fixed this weekend...HOPEFULLY. So eventually, I'll be joining the fun as well!! :rock

I thought I was going to be heavy into MvC2 after waiting all these years....and....nope...I suck too much to be entertained....:lol

This is the game that i'm looking forward too the most....although this exclusive ^^^^ is confusing me...:huh

Chap, this one is a must with online CoOp......me, you and Jinxxxxxxxxx......:lol

I thought I was going to be heavy into MvC2 after waiting all these years....and....nope...I suck too much to be entertained....:lol

This is the game that i'm looking forward too the most....although this exclusive ^^^^ is confusing me...:huh

Yeah, I know the question was answered a few posts up, BUT....I'm still not following either....

Like, Booyah! asked before: For the stores getting the "exclusive" characters, are they selling specially formatted discs, so that the character can ONLY be found on that disc???? Or can you unlock everyone, including the Juggernaut with a code?

Chap, this one is a must with online CoOp......me, you and Jinxxxxxxxxx......:lol

I'm all for that!!! :rock :rock :rock

Will character stats/strengths/specialty moves/etc. from MUA carry over to MUA:2? I still play MUA....Well, before my PS3 went out. :( :lol

Will character stats/strengths/specialty moves/etc. from MUA carry over to MUA:2? I still play MUA....Well, before my PS3 went out. :( :lol

That's a good Q, I wish it did carry over but me thinks not :(

Hurry, fix that bad boy....the 15th is around the corner.....

My PS3 never broke but my 360 did......then again, who's didn't...:lol

That's a good Q, I wish it did carry over but me thinks not :(

Hurry, fix that bad boy....the 15th is around the corner.....

My PS3 never broke but my 360 did......then again, who's didn't...:lol

Does this game come out on the 15th, the same day as...."The Arrival"?!?!

As for the PS3, I hope to get it fixed, but my friend says no guarantees. (I might need to buy a new Blu-Ray drive, which will push everything back.) I contemplated getting the "new" PS3, but it's not even backwards compatible, so I don't think that's happening.

lol..........................TEAM X-MEN FTW!:winner

Back