Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol..........................TEAM X-MEN FTW!:winner

Seriously, if there's a way to make a team, count me in (if I can get my PS3 fixed.) If not, save me a spot please!!!! I'm definitely interested. I won't be able to play much, but when I can, I'm all for co-op. :rock

Does this game come out on the 15th, the same day as...."The Arrival"?!?!

As for the PS3, I hope to get it fixed, but my friend says no guarantees. (I might need to buy a new Blu-Ray drive, which will push everything back.) I contemplated getting the "new" PS3, but it's not even backwards compatible, so I don't think that's happening.

Yup, 15th will be a busy day :lol

so I don't think that's happening.

:horror:crying:horror

"The Arrival"!?.....who, what!?....Daredevil!?......Am I missing sometin'!?:confused:

"The Arrival" is Spider-Man related....And it's big (both figuratively and literally.) :D

Those are all of the details that my camp is able to release at this time for reasons Ski could tell you. :lol

not enough X-members!.....I has a sad!
cebollita_animated_onion-21.gif

Anyone know what the deal is with downloadable characters? I've seen Juggernaut for sale on the Playstation Network and the latest Best Buy flyer indicates that you get the Hulk as a playable character with their exclusive version.

Does that mean that the Hulk won't be playable/unlockable unless you get the Best Buy version? Are there any characters/missions that are exclusive to a particular store or system?

Back