Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if you hated the basics of the others, then MUA2 could've received a perfect 10 and it still wouldn't be a good game for you because you hate the very basic foundation of the game itself. :confused:

:tap

:lol

If it received a perfect 10, there must be something extraordinary about the game for it to get that score. Maybe then I'd give it another go.

Enough about me, let's hear about you...:lol

If it received a perfect 10, there must be something extraordinary about the game for it to get that score. Maybe then I'd give it another go.

Enough about me, let's hear about you...:lol

Well,

I'm a single male seeking a professional hot looking female making at least 1 million a year.

My interests are farting, burping and picking the cheese from inbetween my toes and occasionaly holding forum discussions on why Superhero videogames are good or bad....you know....all the qualities which attracts million dollar hot looking chicks. :lol

Well,

I'm a single male seeking a professional hot looking female making at least 1 million a year.

My interests are farting, burping and picking the cheese from inbetween my toes and occasionaly holding forum discussions on why Superhero videogames are good or bad....you know....all the qualities which attracts million dollar hot looking chicks. :lol

Fascinating...tell me more.

:sleep:sleep:sleep

Well,

Wow...I'm sorry. I must have clicked on the wrong thread. :lurking

:lol

okay, so I went out today supposedly to buy this game but the 60 dollah price tag scared me away so I ended up buying a comic book and a chocolate muffin!....a very satisfying day, indeed!

okay, so I went out today supposedly to buy this game but the 60 dollah price tag scared me away so I ended up buying a comic book and a chocolate muffin!....a very satisfying day, indeed!

that was probably for the best, this game is step forward in in-game graphics and a two step back in every other area. they stripped so many things down to a much simpler game, the upgrading is chipped down, the bonus costumes are reduced, its may be a prettier thing to look at but its not anything more than a polished graphic stripped down version of the first game

that was probably for the best, this game is step forward in in-game graphics and a two step back in every other area. they stripped so many things down to a much simpler game, the upgrading is chipped down, the bonus costumes are reduced, its may be a prettier thing to look at but its not anything more than a polished graphic stripped down version of the first game

okaaay, rent it is, then!?..................
onion_msn_smileys-19.gif

Don't get caught up in the negatives, it's freaking fun.

The powers are awesome, especially Juggernaut's unstoppable run smashing everything in his path, Storm's tornado tearing ^^^^ up and Deadpool's deadly assault plus a ton more.

It captures their super powers better than all the others which came before in this series and I'm having much more fun with this than I did with Batman.

Is it perfect, is anything ever?

Is it fun, ^^^^ yeah!

Is it worth the $60, it is for me.

Last edited:
Don't get caught up in the negatives, it's freaking fun.

The powers are awesome, especially Juggernaut's unstoppable run smashing everything in his path, Storm's tornado tearing ^^^^ up and Deadpool's deadly assault plus a ton more.

It captures their super powers better than all the others which came before in this series and I'm having much more fun with this than I did with Batman.

Is it perfect, is anything ever?

Is it fun, ^^^^ yeah!

Is it worth the $60, it is for me.

ok, fine!...I'll buy it first thing tomorrow!:D....

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but what's up with the save on this game? There's been three times I saved because I had to quit and when I came back I had to redo stuff I already did. I had to redo talking to Cage and Mr. Fantastic because I quit before picking a side. Am I doing something wrong when I save? It's really frustrating.

I was going to say they wouldn't put a guy in the game who just wants to actually kill people.....but they do have Deadpool

granted.......

when you gettin this nicky? either way, i'll have it in December if you're down to play.

actually, if you still have the first one, we should go through it. i still need the achievements for the downloadable characters.

granted.......

when you gettin this nicky? either way, i'll have it in December if you're down to play.

actually, if you still have the first one, we should go through it. i still need the achievements for the downloadable characters.

How much do they cost I need them too?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but what's up with the save on this game? There's been three times I saved because I had to quit and when I came back I had to redo stuff I already did. I had to redo talking to Cage and Mr. Fantastic because I quit before picking a side. Am I doing something wrong when I save? It's really frustrating.

So far mine is just autosaving, I haven't had a chance to get very far yet. I have the PSP version, which came out a couple weeks later than the rest.

On the topic of saving though, I was able to use the unlock all characters cheat right from the beginning and still been able to save the game (some have said that codes disables the save function)

So right now I'm in Latveria with Hulk , Thor, Wolverine and Spidey.

Thanks Booyah. I figured out that the autosave is working, its the manual saves that weren't sticking. So now I've just trained myself to watch for the autosaves during missions and I visit the simulator before quitting during hubs.

There's alot missing on this game that was in the first that really sucks. I always level up powers myself, but since there are only four I just decided to go ahead and let it do it automatically. I also dislike how the boosts go for the entire team instead of how you used to find armor and equipment that you could choose who would use it. Still its a really fun game though.

Back