Marvel Legends Icons 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah!!! After I got home and took a closer look at the Cap I got I noticed the A on the forehead is really off center. :monkey2 All the other paint on it looks perfect tho, so it may still be a keeper. Man...I wish I didn't suck at painting.:rolleyes:

Magnuz said:
Heh thanks.

On topic, heres a new pic of my Icons Iron Man, i've made some tweaks on him to be more comic accurate, new lenses in his mask instead of open holes, painted the circles on his forearms gold to match the other parts:
iconsironman.jpg

The figure just looks too skinny to me. It does'nt look bulky enough to be a guy in a suit of armor. Honestly, not a big fan of this particual armor either. I still like the 70's-80's version the best. Color me old fashioned.

Saw these finally yesterday. I'm going to have to pick up three Caps; one unmasked, masked and a third for a shield to customize. Would have loved to have seen Iron Man in his classic togs.

And I would love to see the latest 6" Legends Green Goblin turned into one of the 12". That's one of the best action figures ever, IMO.

BB

I found a second masked Cap today to exchange with the one with the offset A. :chew

anti-hero said:
Sorry, I already exchanged it. Had to since Han is shipping this week.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I just can't seem to find him!!!!
:monkey2

I also found the Hulk Icons figure the other day too. As you can see he's way too short to be in scale with the other Icons, but he looks great and is probably the best Hulk figure I've owned. He looks really good next to ML, even if he is movie Hulk height next to them...

iconshulkscale.jpg

ihulksentinel.jpg

That review... and the comparison shots with the Medicoms solidifies my decision to pick Venom up for my Medi Spiderman. Cool looking figure and you can't beat that price :chew

Oh why, oh why did Hasbro have to take this line over :monkey2 Here's to keeping hope alive!

I was going to pass on this line but I finally found the variant gold Iron Man so I caved. Awesome figure! I still haven't found the masked Cap America (which I really want) and I don't like the Wolverine. Hulk and Venom are musts and I can't wait for Thor, Doom, and Punisher! I'd love for Mattel to make some 1:6 DC characters with their latest DCSH articulation!

Darth Kustomizer said:
Just saw some pictures of the Venom figure. The tongue just ruins it.

Like the Hulk thought, too bad he is so small.

Although I don't have Venom, I don't think the tounge ruins it. The tounge is very much apart of his character. It is probably a bit too long, but if you bend it in a certain pose I bet it would look fine. You could always cut it a bit too.

Finally found a MASKED Captain America last Friday! Now to look for Hulk and Venom when I get back to Phoenix.

BTW, there is another version of Venom that has shown up with a shorter tongue :monkey5 for those of you hung up on tongue length.

Back