Marvel Legends Icons 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up both Hulk ICONS on the bay, love the sculpt on them. Wish I had a camera ATM.

B-kun said:
ghostrider.jpg

I received one recently from Amazon ($39.99 total, qualified for free shipping) and I found myself to be surprisingly impressed with both the figure and the bike. Very cool.

Magnuz, the mod you did with the Iron Fist flames turned out really nice, I may have to borrow the idea :)
That's a great deal. I'll get it there when I have enough (those damn Hot Toys orders again). Maybe next weekend.
Thanks for the link!

Need to bump this thread. I just missed a ML Icon Unmasked Captain America on ebay for $25 shipped. But when I was about to buy it it was already bought. The only Icons I have is 2 Masked Captain America (1 MISB and 1 Loose) And the Movie Ghost Rider with the cycle. I wished I bought the Hulk when it was available in the stores.

If anyone is interested in selling any Icons, hmu.

The new 12 inch Black Panther is great, BTW.

If anyone is interested in selling any Icons, hmu.

The new 12 inch Black Panther is great, BTW.

Check out the FS threads or eBay.

eBay has a few.

You might also get more response in the Marvel figures section as well. This thread should probably be moved over there.

Back