Marvel Legends Icons 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What ever you say......

King-Of-Queens-2.jpg

MLIconsCapFace.jpg

BTW, I hope the good people at Action figure Insider don't mind me using one of there pics! :)

Sure theres probably some more hardcore 12" fans who will not like icons, because they are solid sculpted jointed figures, without cloth or costumes to hide the joints, but marvel legends fans, or hell i'd say toy fans will surely enjoy them. At 15 dollars it's a spectacular deal.

I'm thoroughly enjoying Gold Iron Man:
optimani.jpg

I picked up the gold Iron Man yesterday. I have no problem with this line. I only wish I could find Cap with his mask! I hope they do well so we can see a large range of figures.

Magnuz, which version of Anakin is that in your photo, sith or regular? He looks fantastic, like the real thing like that. :monkey5

Seeing these pictures, I'm already hooked on this Icons line. They took the best of ML and made it better (and 1/6 scale) More I say!

Just regular anakin, with some adjustments, repainted face and hair, tweaked his leather be repositioning the lower flaps closer together etc.

<- Thats my anakin in my avatar.

Ah cool. I thought maybe you got a good Anakin with no lipstick. Great work! Looks just like the real thing. :)

Heh thanks.

On topic, heres a new pic of my Icons Iron Man, i've made some tweaks on him to be more comic accurate, new lenses in his mask instead of open holes, painted the circles on his forearms gold to match the other parts:
iconsironman.jpg

If that had the metallic coating of the Sideshow, it would be the best Iron Man ever! Well for under $200 anyway... :lol

Found masked Cap today and I just couldn't pass him up. Hopefully this won't cause me a problem in having enough cash for Qui Gon. I guess he'll stay in the package until I know for sure. :eek:

anti-hero said:
Found masked Cap today and I just couldn't pass him up. Hopefully this won't cause me a problem in having enough cash for Qui Gon. I guess he'll stay in the package until I know for sure. :eek:

Thats what I'm doing with my Gold Iron Man and unmasked Wolverine. I'm pretty sure I'll keep Gold Iron Man, but I want to make sure I've got enough dough with Wolverine. Glad I kept those receipts. September will be so expensive!

Man, these Icons are nice figures. I've finally seen some in person (unmasked Capt. of course) and I'm really excited for the Venom figure. After seeing them in perso I think he'd definitely work with the Medicom Spiderman!!!

Was there anything wrong with the Medicom Venom other than price??

The Medi Venom was actually shorter than Spiderman :confused:

I think if the figure had been the right size he would have been great... but I can't get down with a Venom who has to look up at Spiderman. I've also heard his hands pop off real easily. And then of course there's the cost coming in third.

So for $15, a larger well sculpted and articulated Venom should do the trick. And I figure since its Venom he might actually look better as a hunk of sculpted plastic.

Back