Major League Baseball 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, Get to see the tribe several times a year. Buck was a good guy to have behind the plate. They let him go and I think he's with the Jays.

We blew a game bigtime today! Our new manager can't manage pitchers any better than Wedge could. :mad:

The Royals got beaten pretty good today. My Cards got a game tonight with the Brewers. We have Carp on the mound so we should do fine.

Yeah, I don't care for Morgan. Sadly we lost 8-7 in 9. Ah well 4-2 through six games. Pujols had another monster night with 2 bombs.

Phils look good again this year. :cool:

was wearing my jersey on saturday :rock

philliesjers.jpg
[/IMG]

It's so early in the season right now. You can't gauge a season based on 8 games.

It's so early in the season right now. You can't gauge a season based on 8 games.

Pretty much. I'll bs joke with badmoon and some buddies but I wouldn't gauge anything on 8 games in. 154 games left in the regular season and then the playoffs. Its a long road just yet.

Pretty much. I'll bs joke with badmoon and some buddies but I wouldn't gauge anything on 8 games in. 154 games left in the regular season and then the playoffs. Its a long road just yet.

LOL! Yeah honestly, way too early. I just like stating facts. And right now the Phils have the best record. LOL! But yeah LONG season ahead.

All it takes is one injury and so many teams are done. Wouldn't mind seeing it happen to the Yanks. God I hate them.

Don't tell WEEI callers that! You're in RI, do you have an affiliate carrying it?

I can't wait to listen tomorrow to all of the Ortiz is cooked, Lowell needs to traded now, Francona's a moron, and probably Lester sucks talk that will come from the brilliant callers.:rolleyes:

Back