• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of 1/6 scale weapons, gear, outfits and head sculpts! Have a look!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
I'm selling a really BIG assortment of 1/6 scale weapons, gear, outfits and head sculpts. Please send me a PM with your choices for what you want from what I have pictured. I've never sold this much at once...so bear with me. I'm going to try my best to describe what I have. First off I have some 1/6 scale head sculpts. They are a mixture of Dragon, Hot Toys, and one unpainted custom Russel Crowe sculpt I got from a friend, and the "Android Hunter" head sculpt. Each head sculpt has the neck holes to accept neck posts on 1/6 scale figures. Here's a picture of them.

1SIXTHHEADLOTOF8TOPVIEW.jpg

Starting from the top row, going from the left to the right is:
1.) Dragon WWII era American soldier with dark hair. $10.00 shipped
2.) Hot Toys original "Hudson" from ALIENS US Colonial Marine head sculpt. $10.00 shipped THIS HEAD IS NOW SOLD!
3.) another Dragon American soldier head sculpt with blond hair. $10.00 shipped
4.) an oriental either Dragon or BBI head sculpt that looks like Jackie Chan. $10.00 shipped
The bottom row, going from the left to the right is:
1.) Dragon military generic soldier head sculpt with short dark hair. $10.00 shipped
2.) A custom white hard resin cast of actor Russel Crowe with short hair. $10.00 shipped. This head sculpt is ready to be painted!
3.) Hot Toys original "Hudson" ALIENS head sculpt slightly repainted by me. I repainted the hair and the eyebrows a lighter brown color. $10.00 shipped THIS HEAD IS NOW SOLD!
4.) The original, first head sculpt for the "Android Hunter" aka Blade Runner Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford) head sculpt. $10.00 shipped

I am asking for $10.00 shipped for each head sculpt for buyers within the U.S.A. The price for buyers outside of the U.S.A. is $15.00 shipped to help cover overseas shipping costs. Or, one buyer can take the entire lot of 8 head sculpts for $40.00 shipped.

1SIXTHHEADLOTOF8.jpg

Next I have an assortment of 1/6 scale clothing. In this picture I have shown from the top row, from the left to the right:
1.) Frank Black Sideshow "Millenium/X-Files" brown jacket with leather looking collar. A very nice jacket I think. $10.00 shipped
2.) A two-piece dark green protective vest that has a velcro fastener and tie strings for it. $2.00 shipped
3.) Frank Black Sideshow dark turtleneck long-sleeved shirt. $5.00 shipped

In the second row from the top, going from the left to the right is:
1.) An olive drab green military long-sleeved shirt. $5.00 shipped
2.) A pair of U.S. military "desert camo" pants $5.00 shipped
3.) A pair of green long socks pictured right under the desert camo pants. $3.00 shipped
4.) A U.S. military "desert camo" long-sleeved jacket

In the bottom row, from the right to the left side is:
1.) A Palitoy brand "GSG-9" dark blue long-sleeved jumpsuit with a working zipper in the front. This is a nice jumpsuit I was going to use for my custom Bishop the android from ALIENS. $8.00 shipped THIS JUMPSUIT IS NOW SOLD!
2.) A pair of dark brown pants. $5.00 shipped
3.) A pair of olive drab green pants, with elastic bands at the ankles. $5.00 shipped THESE PANTS ARE NOW SOLD!
4.) A dark brown WWII era shirt with metal rank pins on the collar and shoulders. I'm not sure which rank it is. $5.00 shipped

clothing1sixthscale.jpg

I will also accept $25.00 shipped for the entire lot of clothing from a single buyer that wants to buy it all.

Next I have an assortment of 1/6 scale weapons. Some from WWII, and some more modern weapons. Please send me a PM with the ones you are interested in buying. I am asking for $5.00 shipped for the rifles and machine guns, and shotguns. As for the goggles, knives, and radios, please send me a PM and we can talk about it. Here's a picture:

1sixthscaleweaponsfullview.jpg

I'll try to describe all of them the best that I can. Starting from the top to the bottom. At the top there is the Hot Toys "First Blood" Rambo M-60 machine gun with a few strings of ammunition. This gun can open at the top to accept a long band of M-60 ammunition. Next under that gun are two large WWII era heavy machine guns on bipods. Next down from the top is a Russian Dragunov sniper rifle with a large scope and silencer. Under that gun is another M-60 heavy machine gun on the left side. To the right of the M-60 is a nice metal MP-5 machine gun with double ammo clips "taped" (by a small plastic piece) together. One of the nicest guns in the set! THIS GUN IS NOW SOLD!

1sixthscaleweaponstophalfview.jpg

After the metal MP-5, on the left side of this following picture is an AR-15 machine gun. To the right of that gun is another MP-5 that is also metal, and has a sling. On the next row down are two identical AR-15s with fixed stock, sights and foregrips, and flashlights under the barrel. These are single piece plastic rifles with no metal, or moving parts. To the right of those guns are two Russian AK-47 rifles. One of them has a sling, and a "banana" magazine ammo clip. The second AK-47 does not have a clip, or a sling. Under the AK-47s is the "First Blood" Rambo survival knife with its brown leather sheath. The sheath is on a black military belt. I am asking $10.00 for the knife, with the sheath and the belt. To the right of the First Blood knife is a small hand radio and a CB radio with a head piece. At the bottom on the far left is a nice black hand-made shoulder holster for two pistols. I am asking $8.00 shipped for it. It was made for me by a friend that used to post on here. Next to the two-gun shoulder holster are two black 9mm pistols with fixed flashlights on the bottom of the barrels. These are plastic single cast guns with no moving parts on them. To the right of the pistols are six bayonet knives that can be put at the end of the barrels of most rifles. These are flexible rubber knives. To the right of the six rubber knives is a great plastic knife with a plastic sheath. To the right of that knife is a silver and black Italian "Franchi SPAS-12" pistol grip shotgun. This is a single piece plastic gun with no moving parts. Under the silver and black shotgun is another pistol grip shotgun that comes with six red shotgun shells. The cocking grip on this shotgun can move back and forth, and you can load a few shells into the bottom of the barrel. A nice gun! To the left of the bottom shotgun are two pairs of green goggles. Each pair of goggles has an elastic strap to go around a 1/6 scale head sculpt. Take a look at the picture of these guns, and knives, the two-pistol black shoulder holster, radios, and goggles... ONE PAIR OF THE GREEN GOGGLES ARE NOW SOLD! I HAVE ONE PAIR OF THE GOGGLES LEFT FOR SALE!

1sixthscaleweaponsbottomhalfview.jpg

Next, I have five pairs of boots, and one pair of white sneakers/tennis shoes...

bootsandshoesfrontview.jpg

bootsandshoes.jpg

100_9817.jpg

There are from the top to the bottom....
1.) Rambo "First Blood" brown combat boots. $8.00 shipped
2.) A very nice pair of tall black boots. Would be great for a custom Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator figure. $8.00 shipped THESE TALL BLACK BOOTS ARE NOW SOLD!
3.) Frank Black Millennium Sideshow figure's short black boots. $8.00 shipped
4.) a pair of dark brown and light brown WWII Army Ranger boots. Please be aware that there is a small amount of baby powder inside these boots since I used them one time for a custom "Saving Private Ryan" custom figure. $5.00 shipped
5.) Another pair of WWII Army Ranger boots - light brown - $5.00 shipped
6.) A pair of white sneakers/tennis shoes. Similar to standard "Nike" brand white sneakers. $5.00 shipped THESE SNEAKERS/TENNIS SHOES ARE NOW SOLD!

You can buy these boots and shoes at the shipped prices I listed above, or take the entire lot of five pairs of boots, and one pair of sneakers for $20.00 shipped. My prices are always negotiable.

Next I have the original Hot Toys Sgt. Apone head sculpt that I modified to be a custom Pvt. Frost from ALIENS. I painted over the Apone goatee, and added some hair to his head with "Super Sculpey" and painted it black. I am asking $8.00 shipped for it. Here's a picture: THIS REPAINTED SGT. APONE HEAD SCULPT IS NOW SOLD!

Aponerepaintedheadsculpt.jpg

Best offers on everything are always welcome! I hope you find something you need in this big lot of 1/6 scale items! Please send me a PM and we can talk about it. I need to move this stuff, and I hope to help out anyone that needs it. Thanks for looking! I will take ONLY PAYPAL as my preferred method of payment for everything shown here.

Last edited:
Another item I have is a 1/6 scale body for the N2Toys toy company's "Hardened" Rambo figure. It is missing the horrible head sculpt. Maybe someone can use the clothing on it which is a black tank top, dark green pants, and black combat boots. I am asking for $8.00 shipped for it. Here's a picture of it:

N2ToysHardenedRambo12inchbody.jpg

Yeah, the body is nothing as nice as a Dragon, Sideshow, or Hot Toys body, but maybe someone out there can use the clothing on it. Send me a PM if you are interested in it. Thanks! THIS BODY IS NOW SOLD!

Here's a set of five 1/6 scale helmets. The three from the left to the right are WWII era helmets. The one on the far left is an Army Ranger, 2nd regiment helmet. THIS HELMET IS NOW SOLD! The two helmets on the far right are rubber "skydiving" helmets. I am asking $5.00 shipped each for the three plastic WWII helmets, and $3.00 shipped each for the two skydiving rubber helmets. Here's the picture of them:

1sixthhelmets.jpg

I am asking $15.00 shipped for the set of five helmets to a single buyer that wants all six of them.

Next is another picture of many 1/6 scale items. In this picture are some nice harnesses with belts for military figures, similar to the famous "ALICE pack" type harnesses that go over the shoulders, and attach to a belt at the waist of the figure. You can see them on the right side of this picture. Also shown in the picture is a Thompson "Tommy" machine gun with a straight ammo clip and a Colt .45 caliber pistol. Send me a PM if you are interested in them, and any other items shown such as the various canteens and "pineapple" and smoke grenades. THE LIGHT BROWN SHOULDER HARNESS WITH ATTACHED BELT IS NOW SOLD!

1sixthscalegearbottomhalf.jpg

I have a lot of very small items shown here. I can make a group deal for anyone that wants to buy a large amount of these items. Just send me a PM, and we can talk about it. Thanks again!

1sixthradios.jpg

1sixthscalegeartophalf.jpg

1sixthscalegeartophalf.jpg

1sixthscalegear.jpg

100_9814.jpg

100_9815.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the N2Toys toy company's "Hardened" Rambo figure for $8 shipped.

I will also take the 2 HT Hudson heads.

Last edited:
Okay, uscmbuzz. The N2Toys figure is yours...but the Hudson heads are already spoken for. The Sgt. Apone head is yours too. I'll send you a PM with my Paypal information soon.

Thread update: The following items are now SOLD or PENDING SALE AS OF 09/25/09:

1.) The olive drab green pants with the elastic bands on the ankles are now SOLD.

2.) The Hot Toys Sgt. Apone ALIENS repainted head sculpt is now SOLD.

3.) The WWII Army Ranger 2nd Division plastic helmet is now SOLD.

4.) The light brown/tan shoulder harness with attached belt is now SOLD.

5.) The Hot Toys Pvt. Hudson ALIENS repainted head sculpt is now SOLD.

6.) The original HT Pvt. Hudson ALIENS head sculpt is now SOLD!.

7.) The N2Toys brand Rambo 1/6 scale body is now SOLD.

8.) The white sneakers/tennis shoes are now SOLD.

9.) One of the two pairs of green goggles are now SOLD.

10.) The Palitoy brand GSG-9 dark blue jumpsuit is NOW SOLD!!

11.) The pair of the tall black boots are now SOLD!

Thanks guys! :D There is a LOT more left for sale! Please send me your PMs about stuff you are interested in buying from me.

Everyone please write a short note to me along with your Paypal payment letting me know what you are buying from me so that I can keep track of all of it. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Here's my BUMP for today! :D

Items in my thread are selling well. There are still lots of great items for sale! Just send me a PM with any wants or offers that you have! Thanks again everyone!

BUMP IT UP! :D

I still have many more great items for sale! Do not hesitate to send me a PM about them! My items that have sold post is up-to-date as of today, 9/22/09.

I have lots of great items for your custom "kitbash" figures! Thanks!

My BUMP for today! :banghead

Still lots of accessories, head sculpts, and gear for sale! Please send me a PM with your wants for your collection.

Thanks! :D

BUMP IT UP! :D :banghead

This thread is still going! I still have lots of great items available for sale! Please send me a PM with your wants and interests. Thanks!

MY BUMP FOR TODAY FOR THIS THREAD! :banghead :D

There are still a lot of great items for sale here. Please send me a PM if you see something you want. I am open to any offers! Thanks again!

Back