LOST Desmond Hume sculpt by NEKRomantik

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm cleaning the flashing and drilling them as we speak, shipping them tomorrow! :banana

54659460.jpg

Payment and PM sent brotha! As usual please send the sculpt directly to Brent so he can work his magic!

What body are you all planning on using for Desmond? Haven't gotten anything together yet and I think the head is already in transit to GDB!

I used the Saturday Toys body on Locke (which I really rather quite like) and the TTL body for Sawyer. Would like to keep the neck attached as I plan on using an open shirt for Desmond... any suggestions?

What body are you all planning on using for Desmond? Haven't gotten anything together yet and I think the head is already in transit to GDB!

I used the Saturday Toys body on Locke (which I really rather quite like) and the TTL body for Sawyer. Would like to keep the neck attached as I plan on using an open shirt for Desmond... any suggestions?

I'm sticking with the TTL 3.0 for Desmond. It's slim pickings for bodies with the sculpted neck/chest. Plus the price is right.

Have you looked into hunting down one of the older TrueTypes (Will Turner)?

Back