Ben Linus from LOST by Nek74

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeshaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to Anthony, us Losties not only have beautiful sculpts of Sawyer, Desmond and Jack, but now we also have one of our favorite reformed Other.... HENRY GALE!

:slap

..uh...I mean Benjamin Linus... :clap

Details after the pics!

lostbenface.jpg

lostbencup.jpg

lostbenbody01.jpg

lostbenbody02.jpg

PRICE:
Each head is $35 USD

SHIPPING:

USA: $8
Canada and Elsewhere: $9

Note: Ben will be ready to ship along side Kate so if you're buying both sculpts the shipping will be the single cast price. Please make a note when paying Anthony.

Kate: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90207

PAYMENT:
Paypal: [email protected]

Please let me know if you're interested and I'll put you on the list as well as when you've sent payment. Once Anthony receives a few payments he will start the casting.

Interest List:

1 - beeshaw - Cast Received!
2 - AllisonAmy - Cast Received!
3 - Marker2037 - Shipped
4 - dragonsleeper - Shipped
5 - Dashopkinsfan
6 - Rock83 - Shipped
7 - Yonose -Cast Received!

Last edited:
Sign me up, please! I really want two, but can only commit to one, right now. It looks awesome, Anthony! I feel like we should throw you a party or something. :)

FINALLY! Got all his clothes sitting here waiting for him. Never thought he would be made.

Sign me up.

edit: WOW! the more I look at it the more I think how brilliant it is.

I'll update the list when I get a few minutes this afternoon! Glad to see some people other than the 'regulars' jump on this! lol

In all honesty, they'd be the top three 'important' characters if I had to narrow it down. You NEED the 'villian'!!!

LIST UPDATED!

Yeah I've been waiting for Ben to complete my tri-fecta of my favorite characters.

Locke, Sawyer, and Ben. Also just happens to be the 3 best Lost headsculpts made IMO :rock Sweet luck.

FINALLY! Got all his clothes sitting here waiting for him. Never thought he would be made.

Sign me up.

edit: WOW! the more I look at it the more I think how brilliant it is.

I know man! I started my Ben bash right after I got my Locke together... that was 3 years ago I think! lol

But Anthony rocked it! I'd imagine he'd be a hard likeness to sculpt. It would be VERY easy to push him into caricature territory.

Ben was hands-down my favorite character on the show. He's so necessary for your display. Bug eyes and all.

Agreed. He's a must!!! :goodpost:

Yeah man this sculpt Anthony did is his BEST I think. It's really good.

:exactly:

He's really coming into his own and refining his talents. And I'm glad he's doing so on all these LOST sculpts....otherwise we'd be SOL and just have a Locke. (and maybe a Medi Jack for those of us that were desperate ;) )

I wonder who he'll offer up next.... :wink1:

Kate,Richard Alpert,Jacob and MIB and my LOST collection will feel complete for me.I want Hurley but that will be a pain to do,and we would need a bigger body which doesn't excist,plus bigger clothes which im not sure excists either.

I know the clothes of MIB and Jacob would be hard to find as well,maybe someone here on this board could make something for us LOST fans?

Back