LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! It's just a matter of bringing out the wonderful Sawyer-ness that Nek poured into that sculpt!

I just got back from the post office. A got a couple early birds left to mail -- one whose owner hasn't gotten back to me yet and one which belongs to a larger group. Otherwise they are all in the mail!

While taking pictures yesterday I hit upon another display option for the head...

3d1c79a6.jpg

Polar bears and smoke monsters are one thing, but Predators, man, now that's something else.

Last edited:
Just received my Sawyer headsculpt! Thanks Brent! Loved that small Dharma box ;)

The only problem is I think the head looks a tiny bit too small with the body I´m using (it´s the body beeshaw suggested) but I´m not sure if it´s me or it IS a bit too small (or the body a bit too big) so what kind of body are you using Brent? (the one you used for your Sawyer pics) it looks okay on that one so maybe I should try to find a body that size but with the sculpted neck.
Hands also look too big >.<

At least the shirt and leather jacket look great on that body! :)

That's strange that the head looks too small on the TTL since it's the same size as a TrueType. If anything I was afraid the head would look to big since the TTL's neck is a little narrower than the Hot Toys.

Still waiting for my head... damn Canada Post. :mad: I was hoping I'd get it on Friday. It's a holiday here today so I guess I'm waiting until AT LEAST tomorrow. :gah:

Edit- POST SOME PICS CRIS!!!! :p

Well, it doesn´t look too small, just a little bit, but as I said, don´t worry and wait until you receive it because maybe it´s just me and the head is okay.
I´ll need some blu-tack though as the hole is a bit too big for the neck adaptor. Right now the head is just "resting" there (meaning it will fall down if I put it upside-down.

I´m gonna try to get some pics now so you can see the head size thing, hold on :)

I think it looks awesome! No size/scale issues at all IMO. :) (phew, because I have the same body for Des...)

Just received my Sawyer headsculpt! Thanks Brent! Loved that small Dharma box ;)

The only problem is I think the head looks a tiny bit too small with the body I´m using (it´s the body beeshaw suggested) but I´m not sure if it´s me or it IS a bit too small (or the body a bit too big) so what kind of body are you using Brent? (the one you used for your Sawyer pics) it looks okay on that one so maybe I should try to find a body that size but with the sculpted neck.
Hands also look too big >.<

At least the shirt and leather jacket look great on that body! :)

What? But I just mailed him Thursday! Los Angeles to Spain in 4 days? Crazy, unpredictable international mail service. :lol

I got him on a Hot Toys narrow shouldered body. But from those pictures I think he looks pretty good there. Love the jacket there! Really cool!

Yeah, it was really fast!, it took less time than the shipment from (and to) Canada o_O

And thanks! Glad you like how Sawyer looks! Not headless anymore :)

The Canada to US is sometimes pretty slow (and vice versa). I've gotten things from Hong Kong in like 2 days though. I think it's the Air vs. Surface mail though. I haven't gotten my Desmond from Nek yet and I'm just 6 hours away. I expected to get it maybe 2 days after he shipped. :impatient:

Man, if nothing this hobby (tries to) teach you patience. :wink1:

Here's the latest Sawyer head I painted for a fellow board member. I got the new Advanced Hot Toys TrueType half-way through painting and thought I'd see if I could paint the head to match the new, lighter skin tone. I got close, possibly close enough, but not all the way. He still looks best on the old TT Caucasian but the old TT doesn't looks as good with his shirt open.

50a6d66a.jpg

a7f0267e.jpg

47281bdf.jpg

ed6ad070.jpg

Back