Logan (New Wolverine movie March 3rd 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Wolverine sequel (March 3rd 2017)

I agree with Lakhota, many in this boards could write a better wolverine film.

Hope to see the classic outfit in this.

29w4xm0.jpg

After seeing DOFP, I really am curious what they plan on doing with this. I think it would make more sense to have it continue from where TW left off...

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I would guess it would make much more sense to have to this film be set right after DOFP.

After seeing DOFP, I really am curious what they plan on doing with this. I think it would make more sense to have it continue from where TW left off...

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I would guess it would make much more sense to have to this film be set right after DOFP.

They have 2 options that I can see. Base it on the Wolverine from the 70s who will be clueless about what he just took part in in DOFP, or base it on the Wolverine in 2023 who knows all about it (but is clueless about what he did from '73 up to that point :lol )

I don't see why the events of The Wolverine couldn't still happen at some point. Wolverine still saved that guy in WWII....That was pre-73. He could still seek him out at some point.

That is true, but the events will happen differently since Jean Grey will not have died and Logan would not have left the X-Men to live off the map.

I would personally prefer the wolverine series to focus on the 2023 xmen characters and let the main xmen movies follow the 1970s characters. However, since that would probably be confusing to casual moviegoers, they will probably just focus on 1970s wolverine.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good idea but they pretty much corrected the timeline don't think the wolverine counts in the new timeline logan never want thru the weapon x program.

Good idea but they pretty much corrected the timeline don't think the wolverine counts in the new timeline logan never want thru the weapon x program.

I think they wanted to allud to the fact that he did by having mystic pose as striker since he gave him his metal claws in the first place. So in order to still find away to give him his metal claws they made he pose as him and she stated that she has plans for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I think they wanted to allud to the fact that he did by having mystic pose as striker since he gave him his metal claws in the first place. So in order to still find away to give him his metal claws they made he pose as him and she stated that she has plans for him.

I dont see it happening I see Apocalypse giving logan his Adamantium like he did in the comics .

I dont think they would go to that story line , I had asked this question before as to what story could they adapt that was not age of apocalypse since that is the only one I am familar with. They keep saying its a disaster movie and I am trying to see what that means in terms of story

I'm think it'll either be what happened after Mystique took him away, why did she do it?

Or less likely set between the end on The Wolverine and the two years between the after credit scene.

I don't see why the events of The Wolverine couldn't still happen at some point. Wolverine still saved that guy in WWII....That was pre-73. He could still seek him out at some point.

Yep, the only difference is he wouldn't be mourning Jean or living in the woods.

Back