Logan (New Wolverine movie March 3rd 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Wolverine sequel (March 3rd 2017)

Imagine when he hits 60!

Jackman's old man Logan will be almost as good as if Clint Eastwood had played Dredd in the 80s. :lol

Yeah, he's not the ideal physical candidate.. but that's not a huge issue really - all things considered.

Who else in the last whenever, has poured so much heart into one of these kinds of roles?

Please don't say Bale, or you're copping a slap. :lol

Daniel Day Lewis would chop his own legs off to portray the role correctly!!

Hugh is the man. Just wish he would make a Dirty Harry sequel already.

Kurt Russell could still be an old man Logan.

Don't know if he's got the animal in him though..

Kurt Russell could still be an old man Logan.

Don't know if he's got the animal in him though..

augld3.gif

Re: WOLVERINE (March 3rd 2017)

The funny thing is, Jackman probably has no idea what the hell that means :lol Someone probably told him, "When you go out there, just say this, and the the kids will eat it up." It's like when Jackman was promoting the Wolverine he mentioned how they finally got to show Wolverine's "berserker rage." :lol

The funny thing is, Jackman probably has no idea what the hell that means :lol Someone probably told him, "When you go out there, just say this, and the the kids will eat it up." It's like when Jackman was promoting the Wolverine he mentioned how they finally get to show Wolverine's "berserker rage." :lol
:lol I feel like a lot of these actors know little to nothing about the characters they're playing.

The funny thing is, Jackman probably has no idea what the hell that means :lol Someone probably told him, "When you go out there, just say this, and the the kids will eat it up." It's like when Jackman was promoting the Wolverine he mentioned how they finally get to show Wolverine's "berserker rage." :lol
:goodpost: :exactly:

I'm surprised people are gettin' excited for this after XOW/TW false advertising.

I didn't mind The Wolverine at all.

Not that it was champagne cinema or anything, but it was more than decent.

The funny thing is, Jackman probably has no idea what the hell that means :lol Someone probably told him, "When you go out there, just say this, and the the kids will eat it up."
LOL that would be hilarious. Would be weird to do another dystopic future movie this soon after DOFP, but. . .possible.

My expectations for another Wolvie film are pretty muted after the crappy Origins and average "The" Wolverine. But if the script is good I suspect everything else would fall into place.

Would it be Liev Schreiber again? And if it was would that reinstate Origins in the canon?

I doubt they'd get him... and frankly, it needs to be someone buffer than Jackman and taller... but I can't think of anyone.

The Rock? :lol wrong nationality.

Back